Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Not very nice pooping on people just coz it's a Saint's Day!
I thought that too........
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Good evening people - I logged on ages ago intending to read through the various threads and posts, but then the Jimster became hysterical wanting to go out, in the way that he normally reserves for "cat in garden". I let him out, and he immediately started to frantically eat grass and he kept it up for a good ten minutes or so. Then the phone rang, and I missed whether he was sick or not - cannot find any evidence anyway He is now back inside and fairly perky, but I will be keeping an eye on him.
Oh dear hope he's going to be OK. Hope he didn't upchuck and then eat it (as some dogs are wont to do). My Cavvy used to go NUTS to get out and eat grass now and then. It was like an addict trying to get to their fix. Nothing would settle her until she'd found some and chewed a few blades.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:30 PM
This is just how Pepsi gets.....usually about 3am!
Hope the Jimster will be ok.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Just seen some sad news elsewhere. Not sure if anyone remembers Zoe not sure that was her user name. She had the English Mastiff Tyson him and Ollie were around as puppies at the same time.
He has gone to rainbow bridge.

Hope Jimsters ok Sally.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:51 PM
oh Bitkin Daisy does the same as the Jimster, all of a sudden, out and scoffing grass, like an addict as you say, obsessive... poor things, I always think she must feel terrible if she has to do that so frantically.

Hugs to him from us *hugs*
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:53 PM
That's really sad Lynn, these dogs of ours just don't live long enough do they

Tang - he doesn't normally eat it up again Mind you he is rarely sick apart from a couple of nights this week - I have gone into the kitchen in the morning to find a pool of brown stuff in bile. He always has fish treats at bedtime, and nothing has changed routine wise.

Nippy - maybe it's rescue JRT syndrome
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
oh Bitkin Daisy does the same as the Jimster, all of a sudden, out and scoffing grass, like an addict as you say, obsessive... poor things, I always think she must feel terrible if she has to do that so frantically.

Hugs to him from us *hugs*
Thank you DD - it's comforting to know that other dogs do this because it is somewhat different to the grazing of fresh spring grass that they all seem to love. I have passed on your hugs, and he just sighed!!

I am just being a worry wort. Time for a chota peg now that he is settled and okay.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Thank you DD - it's comforting to know that other dogs do this because it is somewhat different to the grazing of fresh spring grass that they all seem to love. I have passed on your hugs, and he just sighed!!

I am just being a worry wort. Time for a chota peg now that he is settled and okay.
*gasp* those hugs take a lot out of us girls Jimster - appreciate them more please!!

Ohhhhhhhhh just remembered I have cakes I made yesterday *happy dancing*
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Evening all,

We've had our meal and I've just got back from taking the boys on the field opposite out house because they are driving me round the bend waking me up around 5.30 - 6 because they want a poo . Flash obliged and his daft brother didn't

Lore What a lovely understanding boss you have
Lacey You lucky thing having horses at the bottom of your garden. I'd love that.
Gill How lovely that you'll have your two 'kids' near by and even nicer that they can afford decent sized houses and so close to each other.
Lynn Oh that is sad . I hope you are feeling better than you were and manage a good night sleep.
Tang I do feel for you that Martin has now gone back. It sounds as though you had a great time though in spite of him having that horrible problem with his eyes. I've been putting drops in my OH's eyes today 'cos he's got an infected tear duct and appears to be incapable of putting his drops in himself
Nippy Glad you had a lovely time with your 'reunion' girls.
Lacey Enjoy your spinning class
Sally I hope Jimmi is OK after grazing on the grass.

Off to watch Jamaica Inn now ..... with subtitles this time
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Those rock buns DD? Sharing is good for the soul you know.

Hello and goodnight Jenny - men are genetically incapable of putting eye or ear drops in themselves you know. I hope that your OH's tear duct clears up quickly.

Tang, now that I have read through properly I hope that you are not feeling too low after Martin's departure. It must seem like mere minutes that he was with you.

Nippy, you clearly had a wonderful day and all your hard work was appreciated. You can put your feet up now and let the dust settle around you!

It was on the news about the poor sound quality on Jamaica Inn - a huge amount of complaints to the Beeb it seems.
Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »