View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Thats horrid. I am daily amazed at what some people are capable of....
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 01:46 AM
That's terrible Such a sad end for the boy and his family.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 02:50 AM
omg whats wrong with people, I hope they rott, they are old enough to know better, to take a life is awful. I worrie so much as gordon will be 17 this year, He enjoys football and lucky for me has shown no intrest in pubs, but when It comes right down to it, he is just as likely to be hurt going about his daily life, not at football or pubs but in the street, its just awful, poor boy poor parents so sad
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 06:51 AM
Unbelievable..... or so I thought, but it didn't really surprise me. It was, very sadly, only a matter of time.....
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 06:51 AM
Working with kids of this age group at the school they worry me on a daily basis, with the things they talk about. what they get up to in and out of school is shocking to what I did as a teenager and i was thought of as unruley. many of these kids come from good loving homes as well. although with some parents we meet at school it's easy to see why the kids are the way they are gang culture if bred into them at an early age and they live around it day in day out.
what on earth is happening to this country?????
My thoughts go out to this boys family and the other teenage boys that have been so brutley killed over the last few months.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-03-2007, 07:22 AM
Thats just terrible,Hubbie got in from work last night and asked if I had heard about it,he had seen a brief newspaper headline and was hoping he had read it wrong.
Those poor Parents the boy and his dog.I am afraid we live in a I want society and no matter what it takes they will get it.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 07:32 AM

How very sad

but what is the world coming to when quote" four aged 13, two aged 15 and one aged 21" were responsible..in a gang? what do their parents think their 13 year olds are doing? why are they out on the street in gangs? Surely they have been taught right from wrong..murder??? Something has got to be done!
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 08:13 AM

Hard to find words, it's just terrible. What is the world coming to?

Wys
x
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Unfortuately I think the main issue here is 'gangs'...if the boy was as suggested a member of a rival gang I doubt the dog was the real reason for the attack
What a shame this little bit of american culture is making its mark over here
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 09:35 AM
I'm against the Death Penalty but I have to admit that maybe we ought to start killing people again, particularly for murder
Becky
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >