View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sasdax
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-02-2006, 12:33 PM

does anyone have the judging order of last years WELKS?

This is really a long shot, does anyone have the judging order of last years WELKS?
I can get a really excellent deal of £46 return from Aberdeen to Malvern but I would have to take the 15:15 train from Malvern on the homeward journey.
Not much use if we are 2nd in the ring as it would be too tight. If I wait too long I will have to pay the full fare

Heres hoping
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 01:45 PM
Ask the Secretary for the likely order, they may not know yet but they will try to help, well I hope they would.

PS - will let you have the phone number if you don't have it.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Try this Link it might work

http://www.fossedata.co.uk/results/s...SHOWNAME=WLK05
Sasdax
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Thanks for your help. I have found last years catalogue that has the judging order. We were 1st last year and this year the judge only has mini wires according to the schedule, and apart from the standards and mini smooths there are no CC's for the other daxies so I can almost presume we will be 1st
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Fosse do not usually publish the running order although it will appear in the dogs press but too late for this lady to make up her mind weather to enter or not. Often it depends if more that one breed is being judged by the same judge and also how many are entered. Try the secretary they will be able to tell you how they sort the running order and when it will be finalised.

Just looked at the schedule and it looks as if your judge is only judging one breed of Dachshunds and it is suggested that all breeds with start at 10. but this will not be so as some will be second in the ring, afraid the only person who may be able to answer your question is the secretary.