View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 04:46 PM
I did not pick it up either Mo, well we are on Friday, still not sure how my lot will be looking but as I have a handler for one of them I had better make my mind up soon
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 06:32 PM
When do you bath/groom them Jackie? thats probably the best day to make the decision, as you will know then how much coat they have really lost and if they look bad or not. fingers crossed for you that they look good enough to show.

Mo
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Hi again Mo, wont be bathing and am grooming all the time in fact I have two combs on my desk and every time a dog comes near I rake a bit more out, trouble is the more I remove the more there seems to be. Dare not bath because it will be everywhere and believe it or not I am allergic. I know doctor thinks I'm mad to say nothing of the cost to the NHS for the antihistamine. So think I will have a good look at them on Tuesday and decide then, perhaps just take the one I handle as I don't mind and he is never going to hit the top he is what I think of as a Fun Show Dog, he is a good boy, no problem and he absolutely loves it.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3