Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2011, 08:25 AM

Stella: 6-7yo crossbreed

Copied from private email from a friend of mine. She is being rehomed due to 2 unspeyed bitches fighting when in season.

"Hey Mel.
She is 6-7 years old, un-spayed.
She can be slightly possessive over her toys and food, not something that I allowed, she was like this when we got her! She is generally good with other dogs, just not with poppy! Fine with other dogs on walks, loves to swim in the river and has a tendency to disappear completely whilst over the fields but comes back if you carry on walking lol! Strangers she is ok with, as long as she doesnt feel threatened by them. She has always been ok with children as far as i'm aware, wouldnt leave her alone with a child but then again i wouldnt do that with any dog!
Thanks for your help Mel, really starting to get annoyed now, every animal rescue shelter i have rang in this kind of area have 6 month waiting lists despite the fact its an emergency, even the rspca wont take her cos they are too full!"

Please let me know if you have any questions and I can ask the owner
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2011, 09:00 AM
she is stunning, fingers crossed she gets a new home soon xx
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Aw she is a pretty girl. I hope she finds her forever home soon.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Thanks guys
She's now in a foster home in a small independent charity. So this can be locked.