Our sister sites
Our sister sites
teenytiny
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 02:27 PM

American Bulldog X urgently needs re-homing

Hi All
My partner is desperatly needing a new secure home for his American Bulldog X.
Situation being... He has 5 American Bulldogs (including this 1) and all hell has broken loose at home with the dogs There has never been a problem in the house, all except 2 are neutered, and are well kept in outside kennels and inside crates whilst home alone. This particular bitch he has has become extremely posessive of him and is now beginning to cause problems with the other dogs at home.
After a very LONG few weeks considering what is best, we have chosen the best option is to find her a new home. I cannot stress how reluctant this is, and she is a very prize pet of ours, however, we have 4 other dogs to think of here.
We are looking for an urgent home for her. She must NOT be housed with any other dogs, although she is good out in the field with strangers dogs. She needs a home where she will get a lot of human companionship, and be given the same life - if not better - than what we have given her. She is used to being walked 3 times a day, and we will not let her go to anyone who cannot do this for her.
She is 14mths old, and has not been spayed.
I can email pics of her if needed.
Please email me sammy241@hotmail.co.uk if you think you could help.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 02:34 PM
So sorry you're having to do this honey. Hope you manage to find a good home for your precious girl x0x
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 10:11 PM
really hope someone can help
teenytiny
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 12:57 PM
We rehomed our precious baby last weekend. Cried for 4 days non stop, but she has gone to a fantastic home to a guy who can offer her exactly what she needs. He will be taking her fishing with him reg, and lives right by a large field and lake just like us so that is great stuff.

Going to see her next weekend to see how she is settling in, not sure if it's a good idea to go and see her though. Will this confuse her? Can't help it, miss her sooooooooo much, but deep down I know this was the right decision.