Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2023, 07:54 AM

Daily thread Wednesday 27th September 2023

Morning all
Brenda, I don't get the feeling anyone thinks you are taking over so I would put that thought out of your head. Hope your problems get sorted quickly
Chris....I hope the social worker is allocated quickly and try to enjoy the break....I guess the staff check on him regularly?? Bless Ted, what a good boy
I am fine, not hurt, just sore and tbh, I have dealt with far worse than her. The driver was great, the racial abuse he took was disgusting, I can see why she's homeless and to be quite honest, I doubt she will last long.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-09-2023, 09:07 AM
Another little job done. The old carpet grip between hall and kitchen was one of those spiky ones that tear the carpet. So Sue yesterday got one of those that go over the top that are curved. Bit if a problem cutting the brass to the right length but managed it. Well job done and looks so much better.
Before the carpet didn't fit under the old grip properly and started to break away, looked really tatty

[
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2023, 09:18 AM
Good morning everyone

As Kelly said don't worry it should be first come opens the thread.

Sorry to hear about your trouble on the bus and that you are ok.

Hope everything regarding careers and social worker are sorted soon. Chris in the meantime enjoy the peace no doubt he will soon have the camera working again.

As you can see Barry has been busy so now he will have to have a rest In the meantime I have walked Teazle, dropped the prescriptions off at the surgery, cleaned my car inside and out and cooked some chicken to make wraps tomorrow. Now having a quiet coffee. Will be home late tonight as Ben has to attend a school open evening with regards to his work. Also have to take Maria to her physio appointment after school.

Take care everyone.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-09-2023, 09:50 AM
And all that is Sue just using her hands, you should see what her feet can do at the same time.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-09-2023, 10:56 AM
Morning griff, Barry, Sue and all to follow.

brenda I certainly do not feel you have taken over.

griff sorry to hear about the assault, glad you are not badly hurt.
Chris sorry to read about you being in Gary's bad books again. I hope everything is sorted soon.
Well done Teddy.
Sue busy busy again.
brenda I hope your troubles sort themselves soon.

We tried Brewster out in the dog stroller well I ended up walking round to our friends and Gorden took Brewster home.
If that is XXL all I can say is he is a ginormous puppy and no wonder he is having trouble growing.
He hated it, he used our friends one fine but of course he was a bit smaller then.
We have been searching and it seems the one he has is the largest.
We are going to work on it and maybe not shut the front down, he can see out but hates being shut in anywhere.

We had some awful news yesterday. Our friend's husband had a funny turn Monday admitted to hospital. Scans done yesterday and he has a brain tumour.
Full body scan being done today to check there aren't anymore elsewhere.
Certainly not what they or us were expecting.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2023, 11:02 AM
Good morning (just) all

Lovely morning and enjoyed out run, albeit Ted was in one of his 'moods' this morning. However, the moods aren't nearly as bad as they were so I'm hoping he continues to settle himself down

Still no camera (which I'll be honest, I'm really not too bothered about), but he still wants me to take him to the opticians this afternoon No they don't check on him because he isn't logged with the carers that are based there. One of the reasons for wanting to get carers. The triage woman that I talked to has suggested their care company for night time, appointments etc and a different one so that we can hopefully find someone who can sign. Whether, they'll go for it is another matter
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2023, 08:25 PM
Good evening all sorry for my absence sometimes the days just run away with me and i do nothing LOL Seriously though will attempt to make a showing. Work rotas all over the place due to absence and people in hospital (nothing life threatening but planned ops) Have a good day all oh its raining here.