View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2023, 06:06 PM
Sadly i would have mine back at the drop of a hat. I know one is definitely happy the other who knows? I hope she is, I just wish she'd talk to me. Have a good evening everyone.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-09-2023, 06:54 PM
The big problem is there is no mum to help out. It appears to me she is not wanting to come to the UK and be with her husband and the children she gave birth to. I just don't get it!!!!! it is like she has absolutely no interest in her family she made for herself. She is using every excuse such as taking up some weird chinese medical pin sticking health lessons, then supposed to be going to learn EnglisH ???? why in Brazil and not over here. Poor Ben is working his socks off and desperately needs help but she doesn't seem to care less.
Trouble is seeing the problems happening but not interferring There are times when I could say a lot but that would only cause morfe problems
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2023, 07:14 PM
Just a thought if this is the youngest one maybe when she was home in Brazil being the only child meant she could do as she wanted. Sounds like Ben needs help maybe employ a ironing service?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2023, 10:38 PM
I know the feeling well of standing back while seeing the problems yet not interfering.

When my youngest was going through a divorce, his bitch of a wife manipulated him using the kids. I was livid, but had to watch until my son realised what she was doing. It took a few years for him to get her out of his system.

He had the kids three days a week and she had them the other four, but he still had to pay her quite an amount in maintenence despite her claiming all the tax credits etc

Both kids now are grown up and tend to spend more time with their dad than with their mother

It was a bad time, but my lad gained the admiration of all his relatives and friends for how he fought for his kids and brought them up
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2