Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tara_G
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2005, 12:49 PM

My Ratties

I know rats are'nt everyones idea of a good pet but they get a lot of undeserved bad press. They make brilliant pets, their like little minature dogs always pleased to see me and push each other out of the way so they can get to the cage door first for a fuss. A couple of mine are very licky and groom my hand for ages as long as I return the favour and give them a good scritch. So here's my little fuzzy's

Cai(please excuse the mess in the background, I was in the middle of having a sort-out )

Cai's a ruby-eyed siamese, who loves nothing more than stuffing his face with food

Boris

Boris is a mismarked russian blue berkshire, he's got the sweetest little white stripe on his belly and little white socks

Bailey

My little burmese boy, loves cuddles and is my lickiest boy

Smokey

Smokey is a black rex, he's getting quite old now at 31 months, hence the bald patches, rexes tend to get a bit threadbare as they get older. Sadly Smokey's brother Sooty passed away last week, so he's a bit sad at the moment
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by Tara_G
I know rats are'nt everyones idea of a good pet but they get a lot of undeserved bad press. They make brilliant pets, their like little minature dogs always pleased to see me and push each other out of the way so they can get to the cage door first for a fuss. A couple of mine are very licky and groom my hand for ages as long as I return the favour and give them a good scritch. So here's my little fuzzy's

Cai(please excuse the mess in the background, I was in the middle of having a sort-out )

Cai's a ruby-eyed siamese, who loves nothing more than stuffing his face with food

Boris

Boris is a mismarked russian blue berkshire, he's got the sweetest little white stripe on his belly and little white socks

Bailey

My little burmese boy, loves cuddles and is my lickiest boy

Smokey

Smokey is a black rex, he's getting quite old now at 31 months, hence the bald patches, rexes tend to get a bit threadbare as they get older. Sadly Smokey's brother Sooty passed away last week, so he's a bit sad at the moment

awwwwww they are sooo cute!!! I can picture you taking them for walkies in little harnesses heheheh - lovely wee things!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by minky
awwwwww they are sooo cute!!! I can picture you taking them for walkies in little harnesses heheheh - lovely wee things!
sorry for your loss of Sooty :O( xxx
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 01:48 PM
cai looks like the ratty i had as a child, he was a beautiful and loyal ratty and was more like a puppy he died when he was 4 he wa a pet shop ratty, my OH wont let me have another
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Adorable ratties - Boris is Gorgeous