Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 07:31 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Monday

A Very good morning to all you Dogsey Peops

It's soooooooo dark now at this time of morning isn't it, but I'm sure that will right itself when we go through the winter solstace (if we surivive it of course, what with all those predictions!).

I felt very sick last night, BUT, at least I didn't lie in bed awake for hours trying to get off to sleep, everything has returned to normal this morning, phew!
Lynn, Hope Dillon has behaved himself again for you this morning.
TW - I hope your little Che is totally ok this morning, I did go and check back on last night's thread to see that he had been sick, but was very pleased to read he was back to bouncing around again with the others afterwards, huge relief for you.
Lucky - I hope Loki has stopped licking those paws, and that you still have at least half that Christmas Tree left intact!
Bitkin - hoping little Jimmi's abcess is now healing up nicely, and that he might be able to go on his walk today
Hope everyone else is ok and doesn't have any disasters to tell us about this morning.

Last day at home for Dave today, and I'm cooking a steak pie for lunch, popping to Mr S for a few necessities, and not a lot else for me really, except for a load of washing, but that's life isn't it, there's always that washing.

Enjoy your day even though it is Monday, it'll soon be Christmas
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Morning H glad you are feeling better

Hope you all have a good day.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 07:48 AM
Morning Jenny Looks like you must have a busy day on the cards there, maybe it's all the clearing up from yesterday! Hope the day went well, and enjoy all that clearing up or whatever you're up to today.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Morning H and all,
I had a fabulous day yesterday. In the morning I went to Alton water to meet up with lots of friends and their greyhounds for a walk. Then I come home and we had our christmas.
Charlys boyfriend Ash had been and bought everything for a christmas dinner, vegatarian style as Charly is vegatarian. He even made pigs in blankets with veggie sausages and veggie bacon. So we had soup for starters, then christmas dinner, which none of us could eat all of it as there was just too much, followed by christmas pud and I made homemade brandy butter. He had also got cheese and biscuits but we couldn't get that far followed by coffee and after 8 mints.
They then exchanged their presents to each other as he has to leave tomorrow for Devon.
Today Ash wants to take Charly over to see my mum and dad as he has had a lovely photo of him and Charly done and framed for christmas.
So although I thought we wasn't going to have a christmas this year due to finances we did even if it was a bit early
Glad you feel better H. Did Zenas pawz boots come and did they fit?
I am going to be chasing up my housing association today as they never got back to me about my leaking and draughty windows that can't be repaired and then off to work this afternoon.
Hope you all have a good day.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Morning H - glad to see you looking better. Maybe it was too many mince pies, hmmmmm?

I really, really, really detest these dark mornings. It's so hard to get up when it's dark.

The tree is intact ... for now! Loki slept in his lampshade but he still managed to get to his back paws.

I had an awful night and then the alarm went off at 4 am - some llittle toddler had been messing with the clock earlier and I hadn't checked the time before bed!

But I did have a nice dream just before the realy 7 - I dreamt Steve won 60 million in a competition and I was worrying he'd leave me and hoping I'd at least get half if he did.

Enjoy your day everyone.
xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Morning Bev How lovely is that, to have your Christmas day with the ones you love and a week early!!! You needed something to lift your spirits Bev and you sound so much happier this morning. Your health problems are now out of the way, or at least being dealt with, Kyiro's foot is on the mend, and hopefully you can now enjoy just a quiet rest over Christmas when it arrives.

Zena's boots got cancelled because they were out of stock, BUT, I re-ordered at Amazon with someone else who had the extra large (which you said would be better), but they haven't arrived yet although been despatched. Most of the companies on Amazon are now out of stock, but that's probably our fault for being in my thread!!! The whole world must have ordered them now. Have a good day Bev.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-12-2012, 08:03 AM
'morning Helena, Jenny, Bev, and everyone who visits here today

I popped in early to see if you got over that 'thing' you had last night H and I'm so glad it's gone away (whatever it was)

Plus 4 C here so the snow is melting, that will make it easier to do the last minute things for Christmas, I think we've got it sorted but there's always a few things one thinks of at the last minute isn't there

That sounds like a perfect Christmas meal Bev, even if it did come early

Jenny you can relax today after yesterdays mamoth cooking session
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Good morning and well the dark days will start to lighten in a very few days now.. Counting the days as this affect s me so much.. running on fumes now but the end is in sight

Helena; glad you slept; I had a bad night so as up knitting and reading late,,, it happens so I use it!

Fraxxled ( last letter of alphabet does not work).. my wee printer is out of ink and the cartridges cost more than the printer did but must bite the builet on this and I can get good compatible online.

Someone gave me a boxed printer, slightly used, and i have always thought ah a reserve but when I get it out, no software and no ink it seems..
I can get the software online, but...

I have some important legal stuff to print, but fear not...I have sent the file to myself on yahoo and will be in the library tomorrow so will print it then. Been in this situation before,,lol

Wears me out messing with these machines..

All else fine; everyone fed, even me and work calls now.. after Christmas will have a break from mohair and catch up with eg baby wear...

Oh I hop[e it is oK to mention this but way back someone was asking re buying; that is great and I am not sure if I am allowed to message yet but else will put my email out. I do some mail order stuff as it is and the sytem works well....

MUST do some WORK

Blessings and peace
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Morning Nechda [glad you are feeling better!], morning all

Managed to get to bed fairly early - well it was before midnight - just - and it was one of those rare nights now that Pereg did not get me up so she could go out for a p&p. She was not even interested in getting up when I had to, and the lazy ess oh dee is now sprawled outside as it is lovely and sunny out. The door is wide open as I am making the most of the warmth coming through, although I am still well wrapped up.

I had intended to go to the doctor this morning, thinking that Olga would be here from 8-10am but then realised that it is 4-6.30pm today and no way do I fancy going in the dark as there is no street lighting the way I usually go and not much if I go the longer way round. Xanadu has good front and rear lights so he is easily visible but I do not like not being able to see the road/pathways clearly in order to avoid potholes.

Next time she is here will be Thursday 8-10am by which time I will probably have done my usual of deciding I really do not need to see her after all!

Have a good Monday everyone.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Morning all, H glad you feel better today, also nice to see you had a good day yesterday Bev, it sounds lovely .

Another dark wet morning here to.

Got a busy day, with this that and the other, but then I guess we all have a busy week coming up

Have a good one folks, and stay safe
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »