Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2013, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by chlosmum View Post
Now if it was Chloe instead of Bella she'd have eloped with the handsome Zorro days ago!

She's a sucker for the blokes even the two legged kind and acts like blonde bimbo ... twittering away and fluttering her eyelashes.

This summer in the UK she fell madly in love with not one .. but two ... Shih tzu brothers but was a bit put off when told there was a third brother at home ... rather too much for a girl to cope with!

I'm hoping one day whilst my girl is flirting with her latest beau I'll find on the other end of his lead a dishy fella that's just right for me ... preferably one with pots of money to keep us all in the luxury we'd like to become accustomed to ... not that there's not much hope for me who's got more wrinkles than her Shar-Pei, but I can always dream can't I?
Oh Bella's man mad too - not just dog man mad! And she does actually prefer the attentions of the owners to the attentions of the dogs. She's very much a 'people' dog. I like a nice walk in solitude myself but every now and then it's nice to throw her back in the mix and she knew every dog we met today - I'm just about to put some photos up.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

03-11-2013, 11:48 AM
What a lovely laddie he is Lovely photos
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Chloe's the first dog I've owned who shown more interest in the difference between the human sexes and she most decidedly prefers men to women and boys to girls, which I've always put down to her living in an all female family. The latest love of her life is our vet and she can't wait to get into his surgery where she'll gaze at him with adoring eyes whilst he pokes and prods her ... what some girls will do for love!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Very handsome chap - well chosen, Bella!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3