Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2018, 11:10 PM
Glad you are finally in, Lynn.

We had my previous two when we moved here. 6 weeks in a static caravan and coming to the house with us every day while we did a complete renovation. They did marvelously with all the disruption and the comings and goings of various workmen. By the time we got moved in they were well at home and settled
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-11-2018, 03:54 AM
Hi everyone.
wonderful to read of Lynn and Gorden's (plus the big fella) arriving safely in their new home. Good luck to you and may you have many happy years ahead of you to enjoy your bungalow, all the very best wishes from the Mem , myself and the gang.
New arrivals expected imminently, Scout is like a black, curly barrel but is showing no signs of any discomfort as yet, I stayed up a little later with her so she could have an early morning toilet break and a few select morsels of chicken. The little lass is so tough it is hard to tell if anything is bothering her or not. So - it is fingers and paws crossed all round - hoping that all goes well in the very near future.
The old girl has now got a mountain ash planted above her resting place - In a place that I pass everyday with the dogs - I can't stop thinking about G.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-11-2018, 04:02 AM
For some reason some of my last post was obliterated - so I will try to finish it here.
Fagin is missing his lifelong companion terribly - I never thought it would affect him as it has done - he has only just started eating properly again and is unbelievably quiet. His grief is almost tangible and very human it has really surprised me - it just seems so out of character for him.
I will keep everyone posted about maternity matters, bye fer now, G.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3