Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2018, 07:46 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 11th November, 2018

Good morning everyone. I trust you ands your four legged friends are all ok.

I am still yawning not a good night.

Lynn, hope all is ok this morning, nearly there not long to go. Will you be off line for a while or is your internet all taken care of? I hope everything goes ok tomorrow and all your services are set up to go. I hope Dillon takes the move ok.

Have a good Remembrance Day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Gorden has resurrected the dongle him and Michael use to use on the boat Moyra so hopefully I won't be offline.
Our landline is due to be set up and broadband on the 20th so not to long to wait.
House looks like a bomb has hit it.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.

Fingers crossed whatever went on last night with the hot water was a blip it is all fione now and hoping it keeps that way till we have left and been out of here long enough not to be asked to pay any bills with regards to it.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Morning all

It’s going to be a day of sunshine and showers I think, can’t remember the last time I put washing out.

Doing lamb for dinner today, all prepped and ready to go, Lizzie is meeting up with her friend later, George and Marmite are driving me scatty this morning, i’m blaming the weather Marmite thought a bit of gardening was in order and has been in the pots outside with the roses in and chucked wet soil all over the slabs.
Toms whites in the dryer along with other darks, the rest can go on the airer.

Lynn, hope all goes well with your move tomorrow, will be thinking of you x

Moyra take it easy if you can x

Have a good day all x
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2018, 11:38 AM
Good morning everyone

Hoping heating behaves for a long time now Lynn then not your responsibility. Hope your move goes smoothly tomorrow

Sal and Moyra hope you both have a good day,

Sunshine and heavy showers but have managed to help Barry get some more boarding sorted for the porch but he is now on a very fiddly bit so leaving him to it but rain has stopped work. My washing is on the radiators.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2018, 11:57 AM
Morning all from a knackered Griff, deags tummy was bad through the night..I just love dealing with poorly dogs in the rain and cold lol.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Now I am feeling a bit more with it lol
Moyra, are you feeling better now?
Lynn, hope everything goes smoothly for you.... and the heating system behaves for a good while
Sal...put me down for veggies for dinner lol
Sue, that's the frustrating part about diy... you start and all seems well and then the rain comes along, doing that patio, we checked and rechecked the weather...if they said rain, it never came, if they said no rain it chucked it down
Not sure if to be really narked or flattered...Steve's ex has once again dyed her hair the same colour as mine....she did this when i dyed my hair mahogany.... I am not dyeing it again, it will fall out lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Good afternoon all.

We got the best of the weather this morning. It's thrown it down since we got back. Bit strange this morning. Remembrance Parades, minute silences and all the while beach racing going on making one heck of a racket with the bikes and quads. Personally I find it disrespectful and think the beach racing should have been moved to a more suitable weekend.

Staff in Mcd's were telling me that there were many complaints about having to wait during the minutes silence. Whatever is this World coming to?

Good luck tomorrow Lynn. I hope it all goes smoothly and this time tomorrow you are starting to get well and truly settled in
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-11-2018, 06:42 PM
Evening everyone cream crackered and still plenty to do. Plus tea and showers.
Taken Gorden's car over and left it at the bungalow so we only have two cars to worry about tomorrow.

Popped round to Paul and Beth dropped George's birthday present round, he is 13 today, Beth some flowers and a card her birthday Tuesday.
Had a cuppa and a piece of cake with them. We ache in places we had forgotten existed.

Onwards and upwards more we do tonight less to do tomorrow.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2018, 07:55 PM
Griff, thanks for asking I am feeling a bit better.

Lynn, Not long now! Good luck hope everything goes smoothly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2018, 08:05 PM
Chris, I think it's disgusting the lack of respect shown by people...a minute of our lives to remember the people who gave their lives for us really isn't much. Personally, those who don't observe the silence I feel should be paraded down the street with a sign saying what they have done... would only do it the once I am sure
Lynn, hopefully in a few days, you will be settled and unpacked and looking forward to life in your new home
Moyra, pleased you are feeling a little better
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >