Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2018, 08:18 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday,10th November, 2018

Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Time to get Amber out for her walk, hope it is not too damp out there.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Morning all

Damp this morning and weather can't make up its mind what its going to do.
Terrible night, really windy, torrential rain and we lost our power And George thought it would be good to cause trouble at 11.30 last night, running around like a whirlwind and terrorizing the others

Will be glad when all kids are back at work next week and I can get back into my routine.

Nothing planned for today, going to try and have a quiet day.

Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2018, 09:55 AM
Morning Moyra, Sal and all who follow.
Wow Sal we had rain but that sounds horrendous. Wind got up the cats tail.

Well got to pop out for some bits today while Gorden cracks on with packing and I have a lot of walls to wash down and skirting boards and door frames. Thanks to the filthy weather and paths that we have to walk Dillon on.
Might start them tomorrow after walking him going to try to get him out Monday but it will depend what time the removal men turn up. our last weekend in this house.
Feels a bit surreal that we are actually moving.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2018, 11:21 AM
Morning all, was up at 5.30 as Steve and I were going to the market, he got a pair of boots and some cakes and i got spicy pringles lol, still was nice enough. Came back to find deags has diahorrea, it's dentalife that do it so no more treats!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
our last weekend in this house.
Feels a bit surreal that we are actually moving.

At least you are only moving approximately 20 miles. Our last move was about 800 one of the reasons I've said we are never moving again

Will be thinking of you on Monday, hope it all goes to plan.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-11-2018, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Came back to find deags has diahorrea, it's dentalife that do it so no more treats!

Hope it clears up quickly, with Casey I'm more or less convinced it was drinking from the rivers. Since both rivers are too far for him to go now his digestion has been so much better and he hasn't had diahorrea for over six months. It used to be a regular thing every couple of weeks.

Well must get out in the garden SWMBO has some things she wants done and I think (hope) I've got over that horrid virus / flu thing which hit me hard a week or so back.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2018, 01:53 PM
Pleased you seem to be better Harvey... don't overdo things though...jobs can wait!!
She has only been once since i have been back...I won't be giving her treats again, it's not worth it.
Lynn, I can't believe you go Monday, pleased the loo was fixed and as you say, your conscience is clear, you have left the house in an excellent state... opposite of how you received it.
Sal...hope the chaos subsides lol
Everyone else...hope you are all doing o.k
Just put dye on my hair so must keep an eye on the time!! Oh and Steve asked me what i wanted for Christmas!! He said he isn't sure what i like...I am super fussy, so he asked if I wanted jewellery again...I said i don't mind what he gets me, if it's from the poundshop, makes no odds to me as long as he has got me it, I am happy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Old macerator gone to the dump bits we need for final clean etc., got caddy bags found kerbside ones so I can keep the big one that goes out front clean and some recycling bags as our bin is full.
Harvey the 90+ miles last time we moved was bad enough 800 must of been a nightmare. Hope the virus has gone.
This is our last move. Nice bungalow, park and station on our doorstep and the town if we want.

Gave our postie a thank you card and a tenner yesterday he is an amazing ostie if out with the dog he will stop on his way back to the depot to re-deliver. He saw us this morning and thanked us for appreciating him siad he got quite emotional when he read the card and received the money and that he will miss us.
Hope we get one half as good and nice when we move.

Yes griff clear conscience £750 to feel happy and safe in what we are leaving regards the upstairs bathroom.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Pleased you are feeling better Hrvey but don't overdo it.

As you say Lynn you can leave on Monday with a clear conscience and they are getting a lovely house too.

Sal hope you have managed a quieter day.

Hope Degs will be ok now Griff.

Been busy today. Picked up prescriptions from chemist, made some mince pies and frozen them, fish pies for Barry which I have also frozen, helped him with another plank for the porch roof and pick up more leaves from the front and back. It was very windy here overnight and torrential rain. Has been a nice day though today.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2018, 03:45 PM
Ooooooo sue, you have been busy again
Lynn, your buyers are getting a lovely house like sue says . Bless your post man
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >