View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Sal would hubby take a homeopathic remedy. If yes go to Holland and Barrett and get phosphorus 30c. If not cold ice cube on bridge of nose keeping head level. If not go to a doctor. Yep men can be moody buggers.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Evening everyone.
Sal glad you got the meds ok this time and sorry OH is being hard work again.
If he is stressing out he may be the one sending his blood pressure sky high giving himself nose bleeds. or maybe it's the meds ?
Chris sorry to hear Gary is being moody to.

Well macerator replaced £750 lighter took them about 1/2 hour to fit it here in total an hour getting things from the van to the bathroom and out again.
They did say it is on copper pipes which it shouldn't be they should be plastic to stop the limescale. We inherited it that way if we were staying we might think about a more powerful unit and replacing the pipes or taking the whole bathroom out but we're not so in the future it might become a problem for our buyers.
When we leave they have a fully functioning upstairs bathroom again I have left the proper cleaning products that do not contain chemicals and a new bottle of descaler plus I have left a note about not putting paper down and how we found it worked best all the liners, clean bin and nappy bags will be left to so we can leave with a clear conscience.
The guarantee will be left with the invoice and they can sign the guarantee so if needed they can claim the benefit.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 06:04 PM
Chris sorry to hear Garry is been difficult, do men actually have any logic

Moods, i’m dealing with him by telling him how rude he actually is then leaving the room to do something else.

Thanks Brenda, unsure whether he would take anything, but then he’d probably try anything to avoid going to see the Dr, will give that a go, it’s worth a try.

Lynn I don’t think it’s his meds because he’s been on them for a good 4 years now and this has only started the last couple of weeks. He gets stressed out about the least little thing, he has awful panic attacks and anxiety and his blood pressure was borderline high last time he had that checked, So it maybe blood pressure related.
Glad you have your bathroom sorted now and lovely of you to leave stuff for the new owners. The girl we exchanged with took took our electric cooker cable, so we left ours and assumed she would leave hers, we had to get an electrician in to supply the cable and fit my cooker when we moved in here.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Have you ever used homeopathic remedies?
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Have you ever used homeopathic remedies?
No I haven’t, but have heard lots of good things about them
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 10:34 PM
OK if you use it the thing you have to do is not have anything to eat or drink 30 minutes before taking it and leaving eating/drinking 30 minutes after. Dissolve tablets on tongue. Hope it works for hubby. once having taken it the body remembers the remedy so that the next time of taking it it works quicker.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2