Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2018, 07:53 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 31 October, 2018

Good morning everyone. Another month on its way out. I trust you and your lovely 4 legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Griff, hope you had a good birthday yesterday and are well enough to take your chemo medication, Take care.

Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2018, 09:04 AM
Morning all

A frost overnight here this morning but bright and sunny but cold.
Organized chaos begins, both Luke and Tom have there day off today and tomorrow and already having a disagreement in the kitchen and Tom's split coffee everywhere.

O/H was supposed to be going out with Luke to get his photo taken for his blue badges but has cancelled, he doesn't feel up to it.
No plans for today, have some washing I want to get through, it did dry yesterday, so hoping for the same today.

Have a good day all
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2018, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone. Another month on its way out. I trust you and your lovely 4 legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Griff, hope you had a good birthday yesterday and are well enough to take your chemo medication, Take care.

Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Morning Moyra, yeap another month gone and just back in from a cold and frosty morning walk with Gert. Washed my bedding and on the line.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2018, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Morning all

A frost overnight here this morning but bright and sunny but cold.
Organized chaos begins, both Luke and Tom have there day off today and tomorrow and already having a disagreement in the kitchen and Tom's split coffee everywhere.

O/H was supposed to be going out with Luke to get his photo taken for his blue badges but has cancelled, he doesn't feel up to it.
No plans for today, have some washing I want to get through, it did dry yesterday, so hoping for the same today.

Have a good day all
Hello fellow washer...I to am hoping for a good drying day.

Have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2018, 10:23 AM
Morning all
Moyra, had a great day yesterday...nope, no chemo today, I ran out and I have a cough so not risking it
I am dreadful, my washing goes straight in the drier.
Builders have arrived next door true to form...I think I will try to get out for a walk
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2018, 10:32 AM
Good morning everyone

Another one to join the tasing brigade - bedding and clothes on the line

Hope your cough doesn't last too long Griff

How is your mum doing Kazz?

Dry and sunny spells here after rain overnight. Still a little on the chilly side. Scaffolders are back next door.

Hope all two and four legged ae well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2018, 10:44 AM
Morning all. Just clouded over so looks like it will rain. Have just swept up more leaves. Not many left on the apple tree now then I expect the cherry tree will do it. Been round a friends to drop off some books for her to either read or give to the Cat charity that her daughter works for. Have decided to get rid of the car as I don't use it now at all. I only kept it just incase I needed it to take Tyto to the vets. Hope the garage takes it soon. Not sure what they will give me for it. It only has 25,000 on the clock and is 17 years old and still in very good condition. Have a good day all. Hope all the washing dries for everyone. Mine stays indoors. Too may birds flying around if you get my drift. bg!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Happy Halloween everyone
GRIFF,Happy belated BirthdaySorry I missed itHope you had a great day
KAZZ,how’s your mum doing?Thinking of you(( hugs))
Been flat out today,getting rid of summer stuff and resurrecting the winter coats,jumpers,boots etcChucking it down here,feel sorry for the poor wee kids looking forward to trick or treating laterThe Twins will be asleep by 7.30 pm so hopefully we’ll get them out for half an hour first.Will post some picsTaking them to Disney on Ice on Friday,so excited
Hope everyone is well,keeping dry and warmWill pop back in a bit
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-10-2018, 03:06 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Sal, Kazz, griff, Sue, brenda, Eileen and all who follow.
We took Dillon over to Brandon park today bright but cold and had a bit of breakfast and a cuppa when we finished.

Got back and checked I had sorted the council tax change over correctly which I hadn't so that's now sorted properly rang the water supplier and it hadn't gone through online.
Pulled up an issue that our solicitor is now trying to resolve but we think it isn't actually a problem but felt it best to get it checked. We know we are still with Anglia water on a meter, but they have no record of mains sewer which our search confirmed we have and the property information form does to.
Seems maybe because it has been empty and possibly changed over it hasn't been billed for. So solicitor will check and if any outstanding bill the seller will be responsible for clearing. We saw no cesspit in the garden. Plus it was built in the 70's and not rural or semi rural so unlikely to of had a cesspit I would imagine.
The guy didn't seem very competent.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Oooo Lynn, you deffo don't want a cesspit!
Brenda, sorry you are selling your car
Had a bit of a mare with regards tyres and wheel alignment on Steve's car...sorted it all out so he now has better tyres for the same price and saved ten quid on wheel alignment adjustment!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >