Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2024, 09:21 AM

Tuesday 7th May 2024

Morning all. Hope this finds you with sun like I have. Amazing difference from yesterday. Hope you all have a good day. Kelly it sounds like you know why Steve is like he is so bare with him. He needs someone like you on his side to help. Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2024, 09:25 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have a good day

Lovey morning here too. Teazle walked and washing out drying. Have to take Barry for a blood test shortly. I am still waiting to hear if I need to do the school run this afternoon.

Take care everyone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2024, 09:34 AM
Good morning all

Nice day but not as warm yet as yesterday but clear and brightish (if thats a word)

Off to work shortly then catch you all later.

Chris I am sure Gary will be charming and they will get on ilke a house on fire.

Sue Hope you get a relaxing afternoon and not school run.

Brenda So pleased You have sunshine for you walk grab that Vitamin D

Griff Sounds like all change on the Steve front, glad he has paid back something reading your post sounds like unless he is usiing a credit card or credit facilities he has money to spend so supplementing him is not you or your Mom's responsibility.

Lynn Not sure if you are back home yet but hope you enjoyed your break and the meal you had planned.

Catch you later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2024, 11:22 AM
Afternoon
I just don't know what to do Brenda, my mum is livid with him, I am not happy with his behaviour and I just spend time making excuses for him.
Kazz, he does stuff like not buy food and the watch he was supposed to give me the money back for as he hadn't got an Argos account....I haven't seen him to get the money and it's only £20 so not worth getting in touch with him over.
He sent a message back this morning saying sorry and that he had been feeling down since Wednesday, I sent him a link for a counsellor and the cost of £60 a session. I also followed up with another lady who does hypnotherapy which I believe would be good for him
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2024, 03:04 PM
Just watched back to back episodes of Lady Chatterley. Never could get on with the book but the series was beautiful. Very warm here. Which is ok but I can't have my bedroom windows open because of all the building works out the back. Hey ho. Just means more walking.lol!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2024, 08:53 PM
Hi all

It's been overcast here all day today, but still enjoyed our morning

Gary seemed to get on with the carer OK so all's well (for now)

I broke the shed this morning - well the bolt that holds it closed at the top. Goodness knows where my brains were, but I forgot to open one door and drove the scooter into it. It bent the bolt and now it has gone to bolt heaven. Dave switched the bottom bolt to the top (as we don't often bolt the bottom). How I never saw that the door was still closed is beyond me.

I agree with you Kelly that Steve needs a diagnosis and treatment fast or he's on a fast track to disaster. I hope you can convince him