Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2006, 06:14 PM

Like an elephant, Star never forgets.

When my mum took Star out yesterday she said he behaved himself apart from once when he wandered out of sight, and when she looked and could not see him she shouted him only to hear a voice shouting can you get your dog, He was running in a circle round a man and his 2 toy poodles. Now Star has never done this before and never really bothers with dogs, and with people even less. So I looked out the window to see if I could see the dogs and man Star seemed to scare, I saw them and it was the same 2 poodles that chased and had a go at Star when he was a pup, this shook him up for months and their owner he did not call them off.
Now I don’t condone what Star did as i would not like a dog running round me and mine, but secretly I am happy that he scared them and their owner like they scared him. Am I wrong in thinking this.
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-12-2006, 06:23 PM
its not right but you are not wrong . it just goes to prove what goes around comes around. if everybody treated every body else as they would like to be treated the world would be a better place, perhaps the bloke with the poodles has learnt a lesson but i dought it . well done star
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by mark meek View Post
its not right but you are not wrong . it just goes to prove what goes around comes around. if everybody treated every body else as they would like to be treated the world would be a better place, perhaps the bloke with the poodles has learnt a lesson but i dought it . well done star
Here here