Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 10:59 PM

We're all going to the Zoo tomorrow!!!!

Yes the big day has finally arrived and we are all off to Chester Zoo We have meant to have been going for a few months now but tomorrow is the big day there is about 13 of us going including 3 kids under 5. Just hope they don't keep us as inmates
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Sounds like fun, have a great day!

10 of us went to Charlie and The Chocolate Factory yesterday morning, it was chaos but great fun!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-07-2005, 11:07 PM
hope you all have a brilliant day Foxy
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by Carole
hope you all have a brilliant day Foxy

Thanks Carole, I'm sure we will if the rain holds off a bit I will take lots of photos and bombard dogweb with them when I get back
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 11:22 PM
ooh the zoo i love going to the zoo hope you all have a fantastic day
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 11:24 PM
That god i work tomorrow, other wise you would be calling at my house lol well have a brill day foxy! and if the kids misbehave just chuck them in with the monkeys im sure no one will notice rem to go to the bat cave and see the black panther and dont forget to see that dragon thing this time!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Natasha
That god i work tomorrow, other wise you would be calling at my house lol well have a brill day foxy! and if the kids misbehave just chuck them in with the monkeys im sure no one will notice rem to go to the bat cave and see the black panther and dont forget to see that dragon thing this time!

Its okay Natasha you will be home by the time we come out, we will call for tea on our way home Yes its going to be great fun with a 3 year old, 4 year old and 5 year old (oh and a 13 year old as well ) Yes we will see the dragon (well thats if you are home by then
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
ooh the zoo i love going to the zoo hope you all have a fantastic day
I'll get plenty of piccys and post some of them tomorrow night

My four year old hasn't been since she was 18 months old and she was more interested in playing in the gravel then than looking at the animals
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Its okay Natasha you will be home by the time we come out, we will call for tea on our way home Yes its going to be great fun with a 3 year old, 4 year old and 5 year old (oh and a 13 year old as well ) Yes we will see the dragon (well thats if you are home by then
Lol i dont envy for once going to work seems alot more fun!
You cheeky ***** i would look for this dragon closer to home if i was you ow no i work much too late for you to pop by i dont finish till 5.15 then i have to get home so its about 5.30 by the time i get back and you def need your beauty sleep (BTW its the kids i feel sorry for )
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally Posted by Natasha
Lol i dont envy for once going to work seems alot more fun!
You cheeky ***** i would look for this dragon closer to home if i was you ow no i work much too late for you to pop by i dont finish till 5.15 then i have to get home so its about 5.30 by the time i get back and you def need your beauty sleep (BTW its the kids i feel sorry for )

No the Zoo doesn't close until about 6 at weekends so if we just time it right we can be sat at your dinner table at 6.15

I don't think there are any dragons around here, my next door neighbour is quite nice My ex mother-in-law is a bit of one (well a lot of one actually) but she lives about 3 miles away. I've heard there are LOADS of them in Chester though
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >