View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Aligord
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2009, 09:58 PM

Talk about working things out quickly...

Oscar has always been very quick to learn things, even when he was a tiny puppy.

This week he has really proven how quick he is and how little he needs time to learn - he was sitting on my bed where I wanted to lay down, so I got him a biscuit from his treat pot and he wandered off to eat it and I got my space. About ten minutes later my husband got up and Oscar straight away jumped on to his space cos he knew when hubby got back he'd get another biscuit so he'd move and hubby could sit down again.

After that every time one of us moved Oscar was into our space in 2 seconds in the hope (knowledge) he'd get a biscuit to move!

Talk about cheeky!!

Now, I am home alone as hubby had a knee operation yesterday, and Oscar has totally stolen his side of the bed. I think it will take major bribary to get him back to the foot of the bed when he gets home! Either that or hubby will have to sleep on the floor!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 10:07 PM
aw, what a clever boy! its amazing the things they will do for treats lol.
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2009, 11:09 PM
werm practically sits whenever anyone looks at her now thinking she will earn a treat!!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Aww Bless him He's a clever lad.

Hope your Hubby is back home, and feeling well again soon x