Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
It's heaven to get home for a decent cup of coffee with a dog by your feet..
I'll second that 'tho in my case it would be tea
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2012, 07:17 PM
I like Nescafe. Simple, straightforward, fast, especially first thing on a cold morning in bed.
A friend in the US sends me folgers singles which I enjoy later in the day. But no fancy machines here!

When I am trading at street markets, so many spend half their takings on coffee etc or rather, tea, I take a flask of boiling water and a jar of coffee..

Not a tea drinker but last week it was bitterly cold and the fish man, bless his heart, arrived at my stall
with a paper cup of tea, and as he said later, it hit the spot.

Here I see few with coffee etc, but water and mobile pohone are the two great fashion accessories
Jessiesdad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Costa saved my backside when my old internet hub died on me. I was just about to move and so there was no point in getting it fixed but I did have a whole load of photos that I needed to get off to clients. So it was round to Costa at 7 every morning armed with my laptop for a couple of very large lattes and use of their free wi-fi for a couple of hours. Not as good as the Italian Deli across the road, but they don't have wi-fi.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2013, 08:21 PM
I must admit to enjoying a nice coffee, I make mine at home with a De Longhi machine , makes great lattes but when I am travelling with work I am that person , coffee in one hand mobile in the other trying to multi task ! The free wifi is also really handy when you are trying to work on the move and usually I have been up since 5am so the coffee does the trick of helping keep me alert !
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3