Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2010, 10:57 AM

T Mobile and Orange Have Merged

Just rang T Mobile about my contract and have been told they have gotten together with Orange. My issue is one of value for money and lack of reception. I hope these things will change for the better , or I am off. 02 has been recommended to me.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2010, 02:56 PM
I've never been a T Mobile fan - I'm with Orange & O2. They both have good offers on all the time, but I prefer O2 (that's my daughter's - I just pay the bill!) mine is on orange.

We have just cancelled our BT phone & broadband home hub which was cr*p & gone with Orange broadband for £22 a month. That's all our internet & UK calls from the landline. (though the calls go over the interent) We also get free calls to orange mobiles & the box boosts the orange signal of any orange mobiles in the house which is good!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2010, 06:42 PM
I am with 02 pay as you go. I pay £5 a month and for that I get 1000 free mins/texts to 02 mobiles. Most of my friends family are on 02 so it works out a very good deal for me.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm with Orange and have always had good service.
I have been told that Orange has the best coverage down here, I certainly have never had a problem.
AshMan
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-08-2010, 07:00 PM
never had any problems with orange
Azz
Administrator
Male 

06-08-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm with orange, but thinking of changing to t-mobile. All the reps I have spoken to keep saying they will be using oranges masts soon.... but there's no official word on it!

They offered me 800 mins, unlimited txts, and unlimited broadband (up to 3GB) for £10 a month! But their signal is not so great round here
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2010, 09:38 AM
I have to travel the country with my job, all the way from Scotland to Cornwall and including the islands that lie off of the mainland.

All the members of my team are on different networks so it is ideal for comparing coverage etc

The network that we have found gives the best coverage is Vodaphone.