View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2015, 07:50 PM
Must admit i have had one good experience with the rspca, a lovely inspector came to collect a buzzard we had picked up, last time i called them for a pigeon they asked me to keep it overnight and they would send an inspector in the morning...they then rung to ask if the pigeon was still alive...it was..... and to let me know they had no-one available to fetch it and could i take it to the vet... i ended up in a taxi going to the vet, then i kept getting phone calls off them wanting me to donate money!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2015, 08:08 PM
They weren't one bit interested in the injured swan I found when I was out with the girls. Rang the council in the end because it was in the Country Park and they took over.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Her and Kesh are real monkeys when its raining they play chase in it for some peculiar reason
Going back a few years when Baruska was alive I noticed that about the only time she would chase Rianna (and vice versa) was when it was tipping it down, and cold, and very strong winds.

I put it down to some deep instinct which told them to keep active in order to keep warm, just my personal theory, no scientific facts to substantiate it but was rare for Baruska to act like this any other time.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2015, 08:15 PM
They could have been nice and warm and dry if they had stayed bluddy still in the nice deep warm shavings, but oh no they had to trash the place
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-10-2015, 08:51 PM
Good evening all. Those puppies on 'This Morning" cost £10,000 each. That's crazy money! Well I looked at my Poppy and said, hear that, 10 Grand!. You only cost me £160 and you're worth every single penny and much more and you're better looking.

Hope everyone is well and had a good day.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Oh I read about them,they're from Vietnam aren't they from a specific island and there's only a few hundred of them in the entire world. If people want something unusual then they'll pay whats asked - if they can afford it that is
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-10-2015, 09:07 PM
I have just put a link under Dog News about these pups.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-10-2015, 09:13 PM
Oh ha ha. I've just read myself that this woman and pups come from Brighton. That's where I got Poppy from. Wonder if i could pass Poppy off as one of these
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-10-2015, 09:17 PM
Poor Poppy - black hair dye and a ridge down her back - doubt that you'd be the most popular Mum after treating her to those indignities! lol !
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2015, 09:38 PM
Hey gorgeous peeps
Hope everyone is ok.Been hectic round here but happy to report its a lot calmer now Kitchen is looking good,granite will take another few days,then painting,putting on new doors and we'll be done Conor is off in Brussels of course and missed all of it.
Wee Mumsy will be heading off for her hospital stay over tomorrow.Operation on Thursday.Very worried but have a good feeling everything will be ok
Sarah is getting bigger by the day she looks so cuddly Thank goodness for the wee twin hobbits,keeping everyone going i think
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »