View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-04-2005, 05:53 PM
I think he has reids in his bloodline yes, i dont have the papers at home they are at my cousin when i get the chance i will post up the names but im pretty sure he has reids in him a breeder who 1st told me he was not a staff mentions that name and said he thinks it has reids in him due to his markings as it was common in reids dogs.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2005, 05:59 PM
If I were you, however lovely he is (and I think he is super) I would NOT go telling people you have a Pit Bull, because if somebody takes a dislike, you could well lose him, similarly if the "wrong" people hear about him, you could lose him in "other" circumstances too. Just my opinion, but if he were mine he would be a SBT X and this thread would be deleted and renamed!
Dawn.
(no offence intended)
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-04-2005, 06:09 PM
none taken! i have not told any1 in R/L he is i tell them he is a staff 90% of the people wouldnt know anyway ive met a few policemen i met 2 on my afternoon walk and they said he was lovely and 1 did say "some people use these dogs to fight i hope u make him nice" i said i will and they agreed he was very friendly lol and as for this forum im pretty sure they dont know me so the dog is safe lol.
senorita
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-04-2005, 03:06 AM
Simba is absolutely gorgeous!
minty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-04-2005, 07:28 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn
If I were you, however lovely he is (and I think he is super) I would NOT go telling people you have a Pit Bull, because if somebody takes a dislike, you could well lose him, similarly if the "wrong" people hear about him, you could lose him in "other" circumstances too. Just my opinion, but if he were mine he would be a SBT X and this thread would be deleted and renamed!
Dawn.
(no offence intended)
Hi Dawn would you please not ask anybody to hide behind the stafford name again this is not a rant our breed has enough problems as you know and we have a lot of people hideing pitdogs and pit crosses behind the stafford and being promoted as both unreg and KC staffords and this is the main reason that staffords have been banned in germany and lately in Ontario banned for the simple reason that pitdogs could not hide behind the staffordshire bull terrier
cheers
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 08:41 AM
Beautiful boy!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 09:13 AM
Just hang on a minute Minty, the dogs owner admittedly said SHE/HE tells people he is a Staff 90% of the time, whats more is that is EXACTLY what she bought him as! Please do not go off on one at me when my interest is for that dogs welfare and nothing more, its ridiculous to say people hide behind the Stafford name when anyone with half a brain knows just what they are looking at!

Maybe you suggest Abbas tells the world she has an illegal, illegally bred dog, listed on the DDA, then wait to see how long it is before he disappears!
Dawn (no offence)
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 09:25 AM
Wow hes a beautiful boy!!
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Just hang on a minute Minty, the dogs owner admittedly said SHE/HE tells people he is a Staff 90% of the time, whats more is that is EXACTLY what she bought him as! Please do not go off on one at me when my interest is for that dogs welfare and nothing more, its ridiculous to say people hide behind the Stafford name when anyone with half a brain knows just what they are looking at!

Maybe you suggest Abbas tells the world she has an illegal, illegally bred dog, listed on the DDA, then wait to see how long it is before he disappears!
Dawn (no offence)
im a HE! and i think what minty means is people that use pits for bad reasons and hide behind a stafford name i would never use my dog for something illegal cruel or inhumane, I am raising my pup with as much love and time i can give him and like any parent would wish on theyre child i would not wish anything bad on my dog. If someone as a APBT that is a grat example to the breed (non aggro good temp etc) im sure no1 would mind if he was be passed of a staff its the same way that if someone was using a staff as a fight dog and telling people it was a pittie! i would not buy an illegal breed as i believe that some how maybe my money would go towards something illegal i was told he was a staff and as im sure you would agree a puppy APBT is hard to tell apart from a staff pup! i have grown to love my pup and would not want him taken anyway as i dont feel he is different from anyother dog but saying that i would not do something illegal and then claim my dog was a staff to give another breed a bad name
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 10:15 AM
its ridiculous to say people hide behind the Stafford name when anyone with half a brain knows just what they are looking at!
Hi Dawn
I can see Mintys point re the bad name towards staffys by some poorly bred crosses etc
Unfortunately to some of Joe public they do not know the difference between a purebred/pedigree/cross/irish/pit
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >