Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mattie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2013, 02:33 PM

Canine charity dog handler left animals in squalid conditions at her home

I can't comment, I will be banned if I do.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...r-left-2265961
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2013, 02:42 PM
What does it mean, four of eight dogs were removed??? Did they leave the other four with her? Surely not.

The baffling thing is, she looks like a fit young woman - it's not one of these sad cases where an old person just cannot cope.
Dieseldaft
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Wow, she actually works at my local Dogs Trust in West Calder! I'm toally shocked and saddened by this
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Nothing new sadly years ago, an RSPCA animal Collection officer was found guilty of animal cruelty near me. He wasn't sacked by the RSPCA(they didn't bring the court case )until he was banned for life from keeping ANY animal.
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2013, 02:50 PM
You never really know what to think when you hear stories like this, whatever must have been going on in her head doesn't bear thinking of, very sad indeed
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2013, 02:50 PM
How could she possibly sleep at nights knowing her dogs were in those conditions. Disgraceful, hoping its a lifetime ban and jail, but she'll get away with it.
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 02:51 PM
How??
How can anyone work for a charity caring for dogs and allow that to happen to your own??

Heartbreaking for the poor babies
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Bluejay
How??
How can anyone work for a charity caring for dogs and allow that to happen to your own??
OP says they cannot comment. I can.

I dislike 'labels' for 'people' like calling car thieves 'joy riders' or murderers 'rebels' or 'freedom fighters'. This person should not be defined as 'a charity worker' and it may be that she was PAID to work for that particular charity. It's a myth that all workers for charity do it for love, not money. I define them as a heartless and cruel human being with no love for animals at all. She should be banned from keeping them for life and banned from working with them for life too.

And having worked for animal charities for some time, I know that some are only in it for the 'glory' and more interested in the politics of it all and the looking better than others than they are in the welfare of the animals. Others are just in it because they don't need a paid job and have time on their hands (and not just animal charities)

The picture of that bag of bones starving dog. And the dog trust say they are 'disappointed'? I can think of much stronger words to describe my feelings.

**Just read this in the Edinburgh newspaper:
Eight dogs were found in her Burnside Terrace home in Polbeth, West Lothian, and four were removed by the SSPCA. An SSPCA inspector and police officers visited on July 13 last year after a helpline call about “dog neglect”.
four were removed??????

They left the other four WITH HER?

Geezus.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 04:02 PM
I hope she gets the sentence she deserve. If it was left to me she would be locked up without food & water or bed for a good long time.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
I hope she gets the sentence she deserve. If it was left to me she would be locked up without food & water or bed for a good long time.
I'm with you.There is no excuse,other than the fact that she is poor evil
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >