Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Aawg
New Member!
Female 

19-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
I think it's a bit of a shame that this thread seems to have taken a turn for the worse with dog/owner shaming. It was only the OP second thread, not the usual friendly Dogsey welcome I love.

Maybe it's not everyone's cup of tea, but Potato has learnt to ask in an endearing way that Aawg obviously doesn't mind and finds appealing.

I hope you haven't been put off adding more pictures and videos of Potato as I'd like to see some more!

P.s. No, my dogs doesn't do it...If Tonks tried she'd probably pull the whole table over, and Remus is far more likely to be standing on the table as soon as our backs are turned. He's the worst thief ever!
Thank you so much!!! I was just thinking maybe it was wrong creating this thread cos you are right that to me I really think what Potato does doesn't bother me at all so thank you, at least i know someone does like it and hahaha That's so funny about Tonks and Remus!!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Aawg View Post
Thank you so much!!! I was just thinking maybe it was wrong creating this thread cos you are right that to me I really think what Potato does doesn't bother me at all so thank you, at least i know someone does like it and hahaha That's so funny about Tonks and Remus!!
And that is what matters! If it doesn't bother you and causes you no issues then just enjoy it and your sweet little dog!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3