Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Potato is gorgeous and she is very cute ..... however, sorry to be a kill joy but if my two tried that I'd have to stop them otherwise they'd always do it or jump up on the table
As I said mine can't reach the table! But I really can't be doing with dogs or cats on dining tables or counter tops.

Bella is allowed to put her paws on desky tables. Well she can't check her emails if she can't pad about all over my laptop keyboard! She's using my daughter's lappy here to check her social network site.

lynni
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-04-2013, 09:37 PM
No,because I won't let him do that.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-04-2013, 05:09 AM
No, because I do not ask for her food therefore she does not ask for mine. The fact that we eat the same food, only hers is raw and mine is cooked, is immaterial. Her food is her food and my food is my food.

The fact that she might sit under the table hoping for dropped crumbs is neither here not there.
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Awwww, that is pretty cute. My dog is really not allowed to beg that much, well not for food anyway. She can sit by me or under the table while i eat, but i hate it when she sits and begs, she is doing it less though.
Aawg
New Member!
Female 

18-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
As I said mine can't reach the table! But I really can't be doing with dogs or cats on dining tables or counter tops.

Bella is allowed to put her paws on desky tables. Well she can't check her emails if she can't pad about all over my laptop keyboard! She's using my daughter's lappy here to check her social network site.

Hahaha Bella is soooo cute!
Aawg
New Member!
Female 

18-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Awwww Potato ....you ask so nicely too! You're a superstar!
Potato says Thank you!!
TazJas
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2013, 05:45 PM
No my dogs don't beg for our food. They know they won't get any lol.
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2013, 07:54 PM
actually, how your dog behave, how she is begging, it really looks lovely

just the thing what disturbs me really, though mine is certainly quite spoiled, but a BIG rule at me is! no animal at the dining table or work top in the kitchen!
so no paws and no snout there as well!

I'm also not laying my feet on the dining table and not at all with still wearing my street shoes!

but I've already seen pics of cats lying there, right on the table or work top and peeps are saying "Oh how sweet"
but to me that's just Yuck!

so I keep saying, each to its own

just know, if I had friends of who I would know, they don't care about and I would get invited to a dinner to them...
for sure, I would find any excuse for not to go to
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2013, 08:42 PM
My old GSD was not allowed to beg at the table so she used to sit REALLY still and very good just off to one side and silently DROOL all over the carpet!

I know some people are horrified at the thought of dogs on or in your bed with you - but mine sleeps with me and I know lots of other people whose little dogs (and not so little dogs) sleep with them too.

Mine never touches me during the night. In fact, if I accidentally even lightly brush her with so much as the end of one toe she will make a big drama out of MOVING OVER A BIT MORE to keep some space between us!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2013, 09:27 PM
I think it's a bit of a shame that this thread seems to have taken a turn for the worse with dog/owner shaming. It was only the OP second thread, not the usual friendly Dogsey welcome I love.

Maybe it's not everyone's cup of tea, but Potato has learnt to ask in an endearing way that Aawg obviously doesn't mind and finds appealing.

I hope you haven't been put off adding more pictures and videos of Potato as I'd like to see some more!

P.s. No, my dogs doesn't do it...If Tonks tried she'd probably pull the whole table over, and Remus is far more likely to be standing on the table as soon as our backs are turned. He's the worst thief ever!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >