View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 12:17 PM
OMG Those poor dogs yer they really do look very thin just gald they have gone to a new home bless them
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 12:25 PM
My mouth dropped wide open when I came in here, and it's still open!!!!! Hope you've managed to feed them up well! Terrible is my honest opinion, talk about toast racks!!!!
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
My mouth dropped wide open when I came in here, and it's still open!!!!! Hope you've managed to feed them up well! Terrible is my honest opinion, talk about toast racks!!!!
Would have to agree, I will tell everyone the vets diagnosis when I have some more responses.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by running cloud View Post
If you are asking if this dog is too thin? Then i would say it is.
Thanks running cloud that was the first and only thought I had too. Why?????? is it a rescue
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-12-2007, 12:31 PM
yes both to thin, whoever said "nothing wrong with them" needs to see a eye surgeon
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 12:35 PM
sorry didn't read the other posts...see there are two and rescued, was shocked over the pic's.Does the person who says "Can't see anything wrong" need a Labrador and a white stick???
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
sorry didn't read the other posts...see there are two and rescued, was shocked over the pic's.Does the person who says "Can't see anything wrong" need a Labrador and a white stick???
You may well be right! I would think that this was slightly amusing if I didn't know that the person who got them into that state has 13 other dogs
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 12:44 PM
It wasn't so much the ribs showing as sometimes a lean dog head down shovelling in food can look ribby but you only have to look at the waist and hip bones and shoulder blades to realise how thin they are.
Glad they are now in a situation where they are being properly cared for.
Becky
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 12:45 PM
They do look underweight but I have to say they also look in relitively good condition otherwise, nice coats, cannot see if their eyes are ok, ears on first look clean. Of course this could have been done after picking them up. Thinner than an athletic dog in my opinion but i've seen a lot worse.

Not that i'm saying it is at all acceptable.
Animal
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2007, 12:47 PM
I agree with what everyone else has said, they are beyond thin, they're skinny. I'm glad to hear they no longer look like this now Do you have any pics of them now, I'd love to see them.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »