Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:24 AM

Terrible nights sleep.... Puppy.......

Well firstly I am not moaning but they did keep me up till four this morning playing, which was nice because I was a little unsure as to whether Zuki would accept Baku into our room straight away. We really did not want to leave him in the kitchen all night on his own. They played and played for hours until they both fell asleep together, Baku curled up in Zuki's legs, the most adorable thing you have ever seen, do have pics and I will add them to this thread when OH gets home, they are on his phone. Baku follows Zuki everywhere and when she goes somewhere and he cant follow he whines and she comes back. You would never know that we took him from his mum just yesterday, he didnt whine at all through the night. He is into everything, I thought i had puppy proofed the house yesterday, boy was I wrong It is so funny to watch them because he is tiny compared to her but he sure makes up for it with his mouth Zuki lets him climb all over her and when she has had enough she tells him and he goes and lies on his bed

He is a big fellow though he is only 8weeks and he is the same size and weight as Zuki at 10weeks, when I saw him with his litter he was twice the size of the others, obviously loves his food

Thanks for reading
sanchez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:27 AM
Ah he sounds gorgeous. Cant wait for pics
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Aww he sounds lovely even if he did keep you up all night I am so glad that Zuki loves him - I bet he thinks of her as a replacement mother
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:32 AM
Oh Donna, he sounds perfect I can't wait for the pictures. I'm developing a bit of a soft-spot for the sibes since my husband had made it clear that one day he has to have one! He'll be delighted to see some pictures of your new baby too

Do keep an eye on what he's eating, you don't want him getting too heavy. My mum's had to separate her pup from her adult dog because the pup was eating all Ellie's food and turning into a real pudding! It's not great for their growth patterns.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:33 AM
He sounds incredible. Can't wait for the pics. Hope you get a good nights sleep soon but I can't think of a better reason to be awake!
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by duboing
Oh Donna, he sounds perfect I can't wait for the pictures. I'm developing a bit of a soft-spot for the sibes since my husband had made it clear that one day he has to have one! He'll be delighted to see some pictures of your new baby too

Do keep an eye on what he's eating, you don't want him getting too heavy. My mum's had to separate her pup from her adult dog because the pup was eating all Ellie's food and turning into a real pudding! It's not great for their growth patterns.
Luckily Zuki has been guarding her food with an iron tongue, so he will never get to eat from her bowl, though I did catch her steeling his puppy food I just think he is big at the moment because he has been stealing all of his brothers and sisters food whilst at the breeders, now I know who is eating what I can control his intake.
He has fallen to sleep under the dresser, all this excitement
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Oh Donna, sorry about your loss of sleep He sounds adorable though....the pick of the litter Can't wait for the photo's
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Looking forward tio the photo's, they sound wonderful!

Not so wonderful having so little sleep, but at least it was for a happy reason!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-08-2006, 10:18 AM
Looking forward to seeing some pics of them both together
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 11:45 AM
Aww glad hes settled in so well, looking forward to pics!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >