View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Aww good thread. Roxy is the same she will pine for my OH for a bit then turn her attentions to me, be my best friend all day then when my OH comes back home wont even give me a second look
shekiz
New Member!
Female 

14-08-2006, 02:44 PM
Izzy is a total traitor, she is with me all day, but if anyone else comes in I am abandoned as she rushes towards them, lies flat on her back legs akimbo for her tummy to be tickled. This can be anyone from a delivery driver to a neighbour to a person asking directions.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Chris has made a big effort to bond with Bongo, lots of training and cuddles, so when he gets home from work she's very excited to see him.

I'm more adept than he is about ear-cleaning and hoiking unpleasant things out of her mouth - all the boring stuff - but when she's really tired, or frightened, she sits under my legs to hide
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Afraid its the same for me, I do everything for Ozzie, feed, walk, play. But when the OH comes in I'm completely ignored. And I think OH is to strict with him - that's what I call a complete traitor!
Tania
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Lupi is being a traitor to Phoebe as well!

Phoebe (lab) was always ready for a game and play biting etc. Even when it looked like she didn't really want to.

Charlie (labx) didn't want anything to do with Lupi, but has recently started playing with him, not as muchas Phoebe does.

However, on the odd occasions charlie does want to play, Lupi is all over him, while phoebe stands forlornly with a sock or toy in her mouth trying to get Lupi's attention by putting it on Lupi - but Lupi is in Lupi's heaven playing with his big bruv!

Sometimes, the three of them all play together.
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2006, 09:56 PM
My mob of faithful hounds only have me (poor things) but everyone of them will go to the highest bidder!!! The person with the best treats will get their undivided attention, until the treats have gone, then they are all mine, mine, mine!!!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Luca adores my OH. The minute he walks in, if he hasn't petted her first, she starts howling and woowooing until he pays her attention On a weekend, when he's having a lie in, she'll wait until I'm out of the room, jump on the bed and nibble his nose, She'll then plonk herself right next to him and have a go at the others if they even dare to think about joining her

On the same note, if I get up to go somewhere, she nearly breaks her neck to get up and follow me. She has to be dragged out if he's walking the 3 of them because I'm not there and if hs can get the chance, she'll rush straight back in to me

Shaan is very much a mummy's boy, he lies next to me where ever I am and Storm is the same (until there's Jelly babies on offer )
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by Donna&Zuki
Firstly I will explain that zuki was bought as a gift for me cause I love dogs from my OH.
I walk Zuki, I feed her, I treat her and play with her, yet as soon as OH is home she is no longer interested in me and follows him around!
I have just had a KFC burger and shared it with Zuki as soon as I had finished it she went to the front room and curled up next to my OH on the sofa
She does this all the time to me

So how many of you have dogs who do this? My neighbour says her dog was the same so I know there must be more of us outcasts here on dogsey somewhere
I never had that problem as my four legged kids hate my ex husband
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2