View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-10-2006, 11:42 AM
The other day a little boy shouted 'mummy look there's a werewolf' & pointed at our utonagan to which his mother replied 'no you mean a wolf'. Had to laugh, quite apt for the time of year.
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by bint View Post
The other day a little boy shouted 'mummy look there's a werewolf' & pointed at our utonagan to which his mother replied 'no you mean a wolf'. Had to laugh, quite apt for the time of year.
This kinda thing always makes me laugh! Why are people so nieve to think you would be out walking a wolf??!!
pmknco
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-11-2006, 07:50 PM
Someone once asked me if my Chinese crested Powderpuff was an afghan puppy.

Dita
http://www.tamarsh.com
Toller_obsessed
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-11-2006, 03:30 AM
People are constantly saying that there is no such thing as a Toller after I tell them what Tango is (Toller/Border Collie mix). Then, I think that perhaps they just aren't sued to the term Toller so I say the entire breed name and they still think it's just something I made up. Either that, or they think we Toller people were just trying to create cuter 'miniature Goldens' or that they're another designer breed fad. It is really annoying, and quite honestly, I've jsut taken to not bothering to deal with people like that as it becomes a huge waste of my time. It's one thing to be curious about a breed and say "Oh, I've never heard of that breed before" and it's another to come right out and tell me I'm making up a breed off the top of my head.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by Kanikula View Post
Whenever i took the berns out for my mum (which i have to say was most of the time ) people would say they were mongrels because they didnt know the breed!!
somebody who was out with her CKCS the other day stopped me and asked what breeds of Dogs Ollie had in him,I looked a bit miffed I think because she looked as if she wished she hadn't asked,when I told her what he was she just said oh right.She obvioulsy has not heard of them before.
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9