View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 06:19 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Wednesday)

Morning everyone,

My nose is running like a tap this morning have taken some antihistamines but haven't worked yet. Might use the sinex see if that helps.

I hope everyone manages to stay cool today it is going to be a roaster!

Have a good day all, Stay cool, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 06:24 AM
I forgot, Happy Birthday to Eileen's Leah, hope she has a lovely day!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Happy birthday Leah. X
I hope the antihistamines work soon Moyra.

Sun is out but blowy here so maybe we will not get the very hot temperatures the rest of the country have in store.

Hope everyone is well today and free of aches and pains.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Forgot it's the 1st July today.
White rabbits,etc., and pinch and a punch for the 1st of the month.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 07:32 AM
Morning all, happy birthday Leah!
We have just had a cracking thunderstorm. It feels much fresher now and the sun is coming back out
The car is in for it's MOT and service today so we need fingers crossed! It also means we are grounded until it's done
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 07:34 AM
Good morning Lynn, Morya and all who follow

Happy birthday Leah

Hope everything you are trying works soon Moyra.

Sunny, warm and very breezy here this morning and forecast tone very warm again today. Teazle has had here morning walk and will have to wait I think until late this evening for another. Off into town to pay some bills and may try and get Barry to come and have a sit on the sea front whilst I do what I have to.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2015, 08:32 AM
Good morning everyone, another schorcher here today. Remember that Sun-cream everyone! I bet the tennis players are in for a very uncomfortable day at Wimbledon. I don't like sitting out in it too long and prefer to sit under my Sun umbrella.

Stay safe everyone and keep hydrated.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 08:44 AM
Morning well it is international joke day so where are they tumbleweed? Stay cool man.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 09:04 AM
Hot here already this morning. Finished sorting girls out and making sure there's plenty of water everywhere. Fan is back on pointing into the utility and Keshi keeps coming in, standing in front of it and then off back outside. Both umbrellas are up, I have again tethered the Wandering One to the top door of the kennel
Happy Birthday Leah
I'm having my breakfast, fielding phone calls and emails and then hose down the yard again, shower, hair wash, bones for girls and off out for shavings as down to the end of the bale, at the moment with it being so dry I'm using very little, the minute we get any of these thunderstorms or heavy rain I'll be chucking the soggy stuff away.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Morning to all who have followed.
Not complaining but boy it is el scorchio out there today hate to think what its like in London. Poor Gorden and Michael Maca probably copes better being Spanish.
Decided to go out at just gone 9 to get the shopping as Gorden had transferred some of my housekeeping onto my credit card. So glad I did wouldn't of ventured out now.
Guess what the debit card for Santander has arrived today so if I want I can authorise and use that now.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »