Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 05:40 AM

Good Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Thursday

Happy day to all! In less than two hours I will greet dear friends not seen for two years, by the wonder of air travel..all the way from Texas.. Yippee, and my Tour Guide hat is waiting by the door to grab as I shoot past... Bless that car; started first time so it has forgiven me and I it...Picnic all packed etc etc etc.. Glorious morning out there just now and the cuckoo still calling.. Frabjous day.. oh hay fever folk beware... two minutes out and eyes and nose streaming and itching from the midges who were lying in wait by the door...Griff dratted neighbours.. Glad your laws are so detailled there. Not so here ... every agency passes the buck especially the Gardai.. By the time any eviction can happen here I will have found a cottage to retire to...God is good so today I AM ON HOLIDAY!! AND TOMORROW TOO! Have a truly wonderful day and Eileen; please cover up. Was talking to a lady at market who has scars on her face from skin cancer surgery due to the sun.. She is terrified now and wearing factor many thousand...
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 07:25 AM
Morning Rosebud and all to follow. Have a great time with your friends from USA. Lovely day out there this morning. Hayfever still bad but noise not so. Have done washing and taken Tyto out. Now on here again answering queries from owners. Someone has said I ought to write a book about dogs and their training. What would you like to see in a book? Tesco coming later and hopefully with those naughty ice lollies. Hope all is well with everyone. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2015, 07:40 AM
Morning Rose, brenda and all who follow.
Have a lovely day Rose.
Sorry about the hayfever brenda Gorden can suffer terribly too so I can sort of understand what you are going through. Are the lollies the Mojito and pina colada ? They are delicious and very refreshing.

Washing walls down and skirting boards today to tidy through and make the cottage presentable for Monday when Gill and Peter pop in. Hopefully Dillon will not throw slobber everywhere between now and Monday. I do get most of it as it hits but sometimes you notice a bit missed plus the splash marks from when he shakes after going out in the rain.
Also very dusty here in Norfolk.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 07:58 AM
Morning all.
Battening down the hatches here because of the forecast weather.
Pepsi not well today, I have posted in the health section, but she was still keen to go for her walk, so it can't all be bad.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Beautiful day here already. Garage rung to say my brake pipes are in, it's just a question of what day it goes in, I said Monday on a provisional basis, but thinking later in the week will be better, so am changing to the Thursday.I am going to ask them if they have a sack truck I can borrow whilst I am onto them, you never know they may have one!!! Have fun with the wiping down Lynn, once you start you end up doing the entire house!!! Brenda I think I would like to read about training tips and the necessity of clear boundaries and not changing them every few minutes
Nippy we've not got any rough weather forecast till Saturday, then its gone by Sunday lunch and the rest of the week is fine.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-06-2015, 08:09 AM
Another glorious day here so off out with the pup. Didn't realise until this morning how difficult it is to concentrate in the toilet when a pup jumps up and sits on my knees.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Morning all
Rosebud have a nice day out with your friends
Brenda, hope the hayfever settles soon... i used to suffer, ended up on steroid injections at it's worst...makes you feel so damn miserable
Lynn, i am sure you will get everything spotless
Nippy, sorry to hear pepsi isn't well
1cutedog enjoy your walk
TW, glad they have your brake pipes, lets hope it all goes smoothly
Not got anything planned here, it is a lovely sunny day though
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 08:47 AM
Good morning

Have a nice day with your friends Rosebud

Poor you and your noisy neighbours Griff if it wasn't for the other neighbours I would let the dogs bark at them

Good luck Lynn keeping your house slobber free it seems to get everywhere doesn't it

Congratulations to Sarah Eileen very well done to her.

Go on Brenda have a go at writing a book you never know you could become a household name in the future

Lovely day here and very warm early on . Managed to get Teazle out before it was too warm but I think her next walk will be late. Our weather is due to hit tomorrow evening but hopefully it may miss my little world here. We have a micro climate and it can be raining 2 miles down the road and we are in brilliant sun sometimes you can see the weather moving round us.

Have a good day and stay safe and remember the sun screen!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 08:53 AM
1cute dog that made me laugh. Nippyjen hope Pepsi is ok sounds like colitis but you can never really know until seeing a vet if you are unsure. June I know what you mean. People try to soon when trying to remedy a training or behaviour problem. Time is the key. Took advantage of the good weather and bathed Tyto. He loves a bath and needed one after being on grubby trains and platforms. Lynn I hope they are the ones. Just hope they aren't to coconutty as Sara doesn't like it. Hm more for me. Sue not sure about the book. So many out there. Easier to teach people. When I lived in st.leonards on sea it could be raining just down the bottom of the road in Hastings.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2015, 09:02 AM
Just had the go ahead from Michael to tell the solicitor we are not pleased with the progress.
Rung the funeral director this morning to see if the payment for the headstone had been made and it hasn't and until that is done no works will be carried out. There should still be plenty of money in the client account to pay this.
Michael is really not happy now and said when emailing them about this problem say the family are not happy with the progress. So tis done. Better find my tin hat.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »