View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2015, 07:01 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Good morning everyone,

Beautiful morning out there this morning. Have already taken Amber out for her walk.

Shoulder is still bad and my hands hurt too. Must take my medication and then some ibuprofen to boot. I see you too are still suffering June, you wait until you are my age, it only gets worse, sorry. Hopefully by the time you get to my age they will have found a wonder cure but for me it will be too late!

I have put a big load of washing on so I am hoping it will stay dry and sunny as it is now.

Have a good day all and any poorlies please feel better soon, God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Bit dull and overcast here with the sun trying to peep through. My friend with the new knee is down here this morning, she still uses the local hairdressers, after she's been transformed we're off to lunch at The Horseshoe, going early to make sure we get a table straight away. Make a change from just seeing the checkout girls at Asda
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2015, 08:30 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Its variable weather here today Moyra sunny one minute dull the next and breezy. I too have washing in so hope it stays dry.
Hope all aches and pains soon disappear.

Dillon not enamoured of his boot and it is awkward to get on especially as he is not very co-operative. He is now in the new downstairs bathroom sulking partly due to the boot its off now and Gorden returning back to work today. Good job its a short week two days one night and also hoping by the weekend the dressings can come off the paw.

That was nice of Lauryn Mandy thinking of her friend.
Don't worry Eileen we won't be going back for cake and coffee at that place again.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2015, 08:31 AM
Enjoy lunch June good to see your friend is up and about again.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2015, 08:31 AM
Morning all.
Busy, busy, day I will be back this evening
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Was wondering how you would manage Dillon if he decided not to co-operate, that is one big boy to get in a half nelson. Hoping the paw gets better before you end up in A&E, but I think it will be a close run thing You could have had a meal for 4 at the chippy for that money Lynn
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-05-2015, 08:53 AM
Good morning fellow members brrrr the wind was very cold this morning when Chloe and I took our morning walk .
I thought I momentarily heard a cuckoo but can't be sure for certain so am technically still waiting to hear one this year.

I should have been shopping this morning but couldn't be bothered, I will eat up the scraps and go tomorrow instead.
I am trying to empty the freezer before summer comes , there are still lots of black currants left so I will have a big bowl of those with custard.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Morning
Sorry you are still feeling sore MOYRA and Dillion sulking,with the wee monkey
Weather is all seasons in one without the snow really
My dad's sixth Anniversary today,so I'm off to put his flowers on and have Mass tonight.Time has just flown by
Hope everyone is ok,have a great day,see ya later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Big hugs Eileen, a day of rememberance for you and your family. Hope you feel a little better as the day goes on, Moyra. I need to make a move don't I, got to get myself ready for my lunch, youngest son rang to say he's calling round later on as well. They're off on holiday to Corfu tomorrow, thats where Kos is, hoping hes not read the papers or realised that Kos is at the bottom end of Corfu!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2015, 10:05 AM
I thought Kavos was at the foot of Corfu and Kos a separate island altogether. Nearest other islands to Corfu are Paxos and Antipaxos. That's how I remember it. Correct me if I am wrong. Enjoy your lunch break today June, hope your friend is feeling much better.

Lynn, poor Dillon, arh he wants some special loving that's his problem proper male when under the weather, hope his poor pad heals soon. The indignity of a boot, poor love.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >