Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2015, 07:43 AM

Morning Dogsey Thread (Tues 7th April)

Morning all, a little overcast today compared to yesterday
Washing on and then loads of gardening planned!
Hope you all have a good day xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2015, 08:04 AM
Morning Nippy. Have a good day gardening. Morning to everyone else. Have a good day with what ever you do. Hope Mandys hubby is ok and Rianna.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2015, 08:05 AM
Have we discontinued this thread and no one has told me! or are you all still fast asleep after so many Easter eggs
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Ahh sorry Mandy, morning to you
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Morning Jenny and all who follows. Jenny I do hope things are better there or at least bearable. You have much to contend with.

Steve finally helped get the gazebo down yesterday, it is in the car waiting for me to take to the tip along with my old greenhouse frame and one of Steve's batteries.

It is warming and brightening up out there and I guess I should try to see if I can extract from the garden shed other stuff for the tip so I can accomplish it in one trip!

Have a great day everyone and those who are suffering do take care. Harvey, hope Rianna is better today and Griff you and your Kyota (sp) not sure I have the name right.

Lynn, hope Gordon made good progress with the plumbing yesterday and June and Brenda hope all is well with you as well. God bless everyone, have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and all who follow.
Overcast here today too. We haven't seen any of this nice warm weather they kept promising this Easter. Sunny intervals mostly dull and chilly. Bit disappointed with the weather.
Hope things are looking up Nippy Jen. Enjoy the gardening.
griff hope you are feeling better today and the nasty boy next door behaves better today.
Hope you get the train tickets sorted today Eileen. Lovely picture of the Doughnut.
Moyra hope the dump goes well today and don't overdo it.
Mandy good news about the OH and nice of the children to of walked Rosie and made sure you had some food left.
Harvey hope Rianna is making progress still.

More plumbing today for Gorden anyway. Rung Dillon's vet to get an appointment for his annual check up so his insurance stays valid for the year and thought I might of got him in today but forgot when I discovered them they were just setting up in small practice so not at all busy now they have been recommended by so many we can't get in till Friday afternoon. No matter nothing urgent and nice to know they have succeeded so quickly.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Morning
Tickets sorted LYNN Sending gorgeous weather your way,we can share
MOYRA,wee pic on D.A.D for you
Be gardening today too NJ,be a sin to stay indoors with weather like that After I get the groceries in
Need to rethink my sleeping arrangement with Lacey.This taking up 3/4 of the bed will have to stop took me five mins to straighten up my back this morning and she looks completely rested and happy,the wee monkey!!
Hope everyone and poorlie doglets are ok,have a great day all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2015, 09:02 AM
Morning all
Moyra, Kota (her real name is dakota) thinks there is nothing wrong with her, she can't understand why she can't go bombing round the back garden with deagan... the wound is still closed which is good and clean which is also good but is just in such a damn awkard place that the tiniest knock will open it up again, might look at getting her some hock wraps to protect her so she can run round with the pup
Just you wait until you see that photo on D.A.D, made me proper happy that did!
Lacey, i started sharing my bed with kota, after 3 months of jumping on and off the bed the whole night through i gave up and got a fabric crate, both of them now sleep in fabric crates and i get my bed all to myself Lol
Lynn, good to hear the vets are busy..always a good sign
Morning Brenda, have you had your appointment for ent yet?
Morning Nippy, we are overcast and dull too today...glad i didn't waste my time fake tanning my legs!
Hospital for me this afternoon
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Good luck at the hospital GRIFF.Op still going ahead for Thursday?
Think I might just bring Lacey's bed upstairs tonight and see how she goes sleeping at the side of my bed ......on second thoughts,what am I saying???? there is absolutely no chance of that,after 11 years,I don't think she'll be having any of it but I will give it a go Put her bed on my bed maybe,that way I can position it where my body is actually on the bed
Right so,off to Asda,put your order in now,you have about a minute
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2015, 09:45 AM
Been trying to get online on my laptop, failing miserably, keeps freezing, then it works, then it freezes, I control/alt/delete, it all shuts down, then I can't get on at all, meanwhile using tablet to catch up Butchers where I go for bones has just rung saying can I make it Thursday instead,, THEY were the ones who told me to collect as normal today! Overcast here and was misty earlier on, it was like that yesterday and turned lovely later on. Will take Mabs and Keshi onto the river again for my Sanity's sake, try a walk tomorrow and hopefully people will be back at work and it will be quieter. Nice to know Kota is healing up and the wound is clean, hoping all goes well at the hospital. Moyra, don't know about your tip, but no one offers to help where I go, so bear it in mind if you've got a lot of heavy stuff, you're on your own, hence the reason I take only so much every time, as I always have bags of shavings as well, and there are so many different skips for different things, you can be carrying heavy items up and down the place. Nippy enjoy the gardening, mine's really wet and muddy still, we've got a few dry days forecast, but noticed there's more rain due later on in the week. Lynn will the new plumbing be in and sorted out today, I know Gordon's off with his List to pick up what he needs. You'll be glad of the rest when he goes back to work. Eileen is the shopping done, any choccy biccies in the bag by any chance Have a good day Brenda, waste of time going to ENT they are all useless, and not interested at all really, just make the appropriate noises. Perhaps yours are different
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »