Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 09:06 PM

Mmmm Favorite Biscuits

I've just got in from work and sat down with a cuppa. Then I thought I'd have a biscuit with it, I get one, the doggies get the rest of the packet

Not these though, they are gorgeous and yes the dogs love them too but I do ration them to one each.

What are they, none other than Tescos Fruit Shortcake, at 36p a packet they hardly break that bank.

This got me to wondering what other Dogsey members indulge in and, one more question, do you dunk?
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 09:16 PM
I dunk in milk, I don't drink hot drinks! Has to be Chocolate Hob Nob for me as fav but also love Jammy Dodgers and Oat Flips too!
Becky
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I dunk in milk, I don't drink hot drinks! Has to be Chocolate Hob Nob for me as fav but also love Jammy Dodgers and Oat Flips too!
Becky
Ooh yes, Jammy Dodgers, never been a fan of Hob Nobs for some reason though.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Pink waffers, it's the only dairy free biscuits I've found I like, impossible to dunk, but Jack loves them, and he's always allowed just the one!
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 09:23 PM
All biccies apart from figs, choc chips a fav cheapo ones just as good as dearer ones
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 09:23 PM
I dunk...especially chocolate digestives..mmmmm.
I like fruit shortcake too and malted milk and jammy dodgers and plain shortcake and custard creams.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Pink waffers, it's the only dairy free biscuits I've found I like, impossible to dunk, but Jack loves them, and he's always allowed just the one!
I like them too but my dogs don't I think they are too dry and get stuck to the roof of their mouths.I get to eat a whole packet of them if I want

Originally Posted by petebren View Post
All biccies apart from figs, choc chips a fav cheapo ones just as good as dearer ones
I agree, I always buy the cheaper versions except for digestives, I don't think you can beat McVities for those. (Hark at me, I'm not an expert, honest )

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
I like fruit shortcake too and malted milk and jammy dodgers and plain shortcake and custard creams.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oooh naughty, naughty , I don't personally like malted milk but the dogs do, and they love custard creams
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 09:28 PM
ooooo fig rolls I like them too!!!!
And Gingerbread men...
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
ME TOO!!!! you have to dunk a biscuit...

I love getting biscuits like penguins biting opposite corners off and sucking coffee through it... then shove it in your mouth quickly and it all dissolves and goes gooey chocolaty!!!

Alex
xx
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Oooh I went to Gibralter a couple of days ago, whilst I was there popped into Marks and Spencers and bought a packet of chocolate Orange biscuits, got home and ate the whole damn lot - one after the other - boy did I feel sick when I'd finished! Too good to drown in tea
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >