Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah k
New Member!
Female 

02-01-2017, 09:24 AM

Feeding 8 week puppy

We are due to get our puppy in 4ish weeks. She will.be 8 weeks old. 3/4 miniature poodle. When we get her she will of been on PAH kibble with either water or tin meat. She looks like she's doing well and its what all their dogs/pups have had but its not what I want to feed ideally. So question is, what's best? Just leave her on it or slowly change to somthing better? If so what? I don't fancy raw, our labrador is on a salmon and rice? Potato? Due to other foods making him very itchy.

Any advise would be great.
Dr. Dennis Thomas
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-01-2017, 01:23 AM
Don't have to feed raw, just avoid heat-processed diet. You can always make the food and cook it. This is the best time to start your pup on a fresh, wholesome diet. My new pup is 8 months old and she has never eaten kibble, nor will she. My eight year old girl has always been on fresh food and never been sick a day in her life. Give it a try. You will like it and your dog will love it.