View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Moon did have a great time playing with the white one - the white one is my Drift and she was flirting like mad with him (I reckon she's due to have her first season any time lol)

At one point she decided to flirt with him while Sue was dozing in her deck with his lead in her hand - he dived after Drift and dragged Sue out of her chair and across the grass. No one went to help her - we were all doubled up laughing (wish we'd had a camera handy at that point!)

I took my big male Timber and Drift (9 months) plus Breeze and Wilo (16 weeks). Sue and Julie took Moon and Zuni (adults) and Wilo's two sisters. Tracey and Andy had Anya and Saskia and their new little baby pup. Then we had lots of visitors with their NIs and each time someone came to see us we took the pack to the exercise area so they could all play together - it was great fun and the dogs really enjoyed meeting other NI. We drew quite a crowd of onlookers who were drawn to the enclosure by the sight of this pack of wolf-lookalikes all playing together - it was quite a sight and everyones cameras were clicking like mad.

I even got to meet a real Inuit woman and her daughter - apparently they had never seen an Inuit dog before, which we both found amusing (she had been raised in Denmark).
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Well, they certainly sound like they have a lot of fun in their characters, especially dragging poor Sue like that!! No wonder you drew such a crowd together, they really are stunning looking dogs, and full of fun, I love seeing dogs having a great time like that.

Funny about the innuit woman too I was watching a programme the other day about the climate changes and they visited the Innuits who were saying they were having to put a lot of their dogs down as they just couldn't use them anymore, now that the ice was disappearing That's tragic
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Brilliant photographs. I think they all look so happy playing together. I bet they were the liveliest of all the dogs there. They look it!
Sue, it could only of happened to you.
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-05-2006, 03:00 PM
I've put the link to my photobucket on a different thread - cos some people couldn't open it for some reason.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2006, 03:12 PM
Great pics,is that at the dog training centre in Doddinghurst Road,use to live 5 mins walk from there.
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-05-2006, 03:46 PM
It was Doddinghurst Road - think it was the leisure centre (didn't see much leisure once we arrived lol)
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Lovely photos of stunning dogs
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Know it well.they knocked down our nice outdoor swimming pool, to build the indoor one.
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Great piccys lovely dogs
toni
New Member!
Female 

16-05-2006, 05:28 PM
great pix, cant wait till the next show so i can bring my 2 along to meet the rest.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >