View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
finnigan31
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-02-2005, 01:58 PM
Stay positive Bella, it took me 10yrs just to sit my 1st test (I was so scared of failing)
I passed and then felt so stupid for being so scared of the test for all those years.

yvonne
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm still very positive, and my next test will be in about a month's time...
LF
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-02-2005, 07:39 AM
Took me three attempts too Bellaluna On the third test I had to do a real emergency stop when a bloke pushed someone in a wheelchair out onto the road in front of me At that point I thought I had failed cos I had nearly run over a person using a wheelchair and gave up worrying and being nervous. The rest of the test was a breeze cos I was beyond caring, but I passed

I asked the examiner shouldn't I have failed for nearly running over a person in a wheelchair, and he looked at me as if I was the stupidest woman he had ever clapped eyes on and said "no, stopping very quickly was the right thing to do, therefore why would it have failed you?" Ooops! I think he regretted passing me at that point and I know he did when I said "I'm so happy I could kiss you" and he said "I'd actually rather you didn't".

You'll pass on the next one

Lesley
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2005, 08:31 AM
Rofl Lesley....

Thank you. I'm sure I'll pass next time. It was sooo close, and its just a few minor details I need to straigthen....

Just too bad we aint allowed to drive in other than our instructors car. Cos if I could drive in my brother's with him sitting beside me, I would be driving everyday....
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4