View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2015, 06:19 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Good Morning everyone, feeling a bit better today except my shoulders still ache. Oh well can't have it all.

Hope everyone else is ok. Take care and have a good day all. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Good morning Moyra and everyone else
Nice out there this morning
Glad you are feeling better Moyra hopefully your shoulders will ease today.
I'm up early again, as boiler folk are fetching all the rubbish from yesterday, their van was broke so they came in cars. The boss rang me to ask if it would be ok to leave the stuff on my back. Then I will take Rosie on field for a bit and then I'm meeting my friend for a cuppa about 10, I've got electrician coming to put the programmer in for the boiler this afternoon.

The fact I can have a shower instead of a bath now is amazing, I'm so happy doesn't take much
Need another cuppa now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2015, 06:51 AM
Morning Moyra and Mandy and all who follow.
Glad you are feeling better today Moyra. Your back must be aching Mandy if all the rubbish has been left on it.
Glad the boiler has gone well and the shower is working enjoy your cuppa out.
Hope everyone else is feeling well today.

Not been able to get to sleep this week going to bed late feeling tired then wide awake. Waking up feeling tired and like I could go back to sleep. Can't for now though have Dillon's breakfast to sort.
Tidying here today and grooming Dillon. May pop out for a few bits depends how late I finish grooming Dillon.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2015, 07:57 AM
Haha Lynn
Not good about your lack of sleep though hopefully you can get a nanny nap later.

Not that happy, the boss chap not been to collect the rubbish yet. I'm just waiting for a call back from them, cos I've tried to put the washer on and it won't fill so I'm assuming they've not turned the water on my washer, so he's got to do that aswell
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2015, 08:24 AM
Good morning

Glad your feeling a little better today Mory and hope your shoulder soon improves

Hope you manage to get a nap in later Lynn

Workman work to their own timetable they don't think anyone has anything to do all day. Hope you get to meet your friend for a cuppa Mandy and that the washer is soon working.

Lovely and sunny today with a light breeze. Teazle walked and washing on the line. Got to pop out later to put in a prescription request for Barry and then get some bits he wants. He wants to go out for the day but I know it will be a wasted journey as he hasn't got the strength yet to do much walking. He is feeling a lot better and has his pre-op assessment next Tuesday.

Stay safe and have a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Morning everyone hope you all have a good day. Sunny and warm here, makes a change from yesterday. Prefer the winter at least you know what to wear and whether to put the heating on. Have at last got a hearing test sorted for Sunday. So hope it makes a difference, at least a bit. Can't make it worse or can it? Oh well off to do some clearing up of something, not sure what. lol!! bfn Take care all.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2015, 08:30 AM
Hope you enjoy a bit of a day out Sue, glad Barry is feeling a bit better.
What annoys me is that the actual workmen were great arrived on time ect, this is the boss who's meant to be fetching the rubbish!
I'm going out to meet my friend, I've rang and told them that I'm going out, so they best get a move on!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2015, 08:46 AM
Morning All.
Take care Moyra, hope your shoulders feel better soon.
Mandy, enjoy your shower
Morning Lynn, I have found myself falling asleep in the afternoons....a real Nannynap!! I blame it on this silly weather.
Sue, glad Barry is feeling better and I hope he soon builds his strength up for the next round
Brenda I prefer winter too. Easier to put more clothes on and warm up than to it is to cool down I always think.

Elisha and Kyla are coming to lunch today, they request sausage baps So I had better get some work done before they arrive.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2015, 09:06 AM
Beautiful here this morning, yard hosed, bleached and disinfected, both umbrellas up, the Roaming One is tethered, but looking out of the kitchen it has tried to Escape and turned itself upside down, but its still stopping direct sun onto the girls, so thats OK then because I've just sat down to have my breakfast. They're already snoozing, Cariad's come in the utility and she's watching like a hawk in case any foods on offer.
Hope the boss gets his skates on, and Not Good the washer isn't filling , wonder if the washers communicate with each other and have A Plan as to which ones having a Day Off
Sausage Baps, Nippy, save one or three for me
I like the summer, when its dry that is, in fact I like any season as long as there isn't too much rain and it falls overnight, and then thats it for the week Do like it when I can sit out, may get there today yet, put a load of bin bags full of the soggy shavings outside the back gate so I'll go to the tip with them, attracts flies in the summer, THEN I may be able to sit out, then again the girls food delivery is here, will have breakfast and get that sorted out.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2015, 09:47 AM
Hm June inanimate objects have a life of their own and do as they please. Wish I was one at times. Nope I am just a fairy that does things without people realising, mainly hubby. Have just tried to renew my railcard but because it is just two days out of the thirty day renewal it wouldn't let me. Bet they would chase me if it was due soon for payment. Fortunately I don't pay for it as opted for rail instead of bus. Sausage baps, oo lovely. Do you cut the sausage open to fit the bap or use sausage meat to cut into rounds? Lovely. We have chicken thighs today and new potatoes with spinach and he will have broad beans. Yuk. Just wondering how to do the chicken, wonder if puttanesca sauce would go with them instead of mince for a bolognese which is how I use it usually? bfn. Enjoy whatever you all eat. Decisions, decisions. Now there is a thought, maybe we should all put on here a list of todays menu's and choose? tt.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »