Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenn~n~Luke
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2011, 03:29 PM

So...Luke might get a puppy :P

I've been nagging at my gf now for weeks...Lukey needs a puppy She won't be getting a dog until her 23 year old cat passes on though, but we're always on the lookout. She wanted a little dog but I think I'm talking her into going atleast medium sized so Luke will have a better playmate.
You see..I can't get another dog, because he doesn't like to share and really I don't want another one anyway, but this way, he can have his cake and eat it too. He gets to have a playmate stay over whenever he feels like it, and when he wants them gone..poof, off to the gf's house it goes.
Kayla just isn't doing it for him. She's cute, and such a love, but she won't play. The poor boy has tried everything to teach her, but she's a little slow..ok honestly she's VERY slow lol. All the dogs around here are nasty to eachother, some even to people, so....when she gets her dog, they'll be buddies, without him having to share me or his home fulltime.
I'll keep you guys updated...could be a while. I think Magoo, her cat is immortal.

Honestly it really ISN"T just for Luke. I just say that. She wants a dog too