Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 05:23 PM

Anyone work in a cattery?

Hoping someone can help!?? Cat sitter for our hols has let us down (she is ill) so we definitely need a cattery, now I looked at some before but didnt actually go and see them but now with 16 hours to go before we leaveI need advice on choosing one I have a couple of websites I can pm links to if someone would like to have a look thatknows about these things?
Thank you
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Sorry can not help hun, last time I left mine at a Cattery it was my mates......she used our vets.

Now-a-days I leave my BIL in charge.

I hope everything is fine, just makes sure that the pen is warm/heated and that there is a run attached that she can go out into when she wants. also the all the doors are double, so they can walk in and lock one before going into the cattery....makes it safer from loosing any cat Best of luck
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 10:50 PM
I manage a boarding kennels and cattery, pm me if you want to.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-06-2009, 11:26 AM
Not sure if my help would be of any use the next time your away but I would happily go round to keep an eye on your cat as I dont think your too far away from me - I would have said I could have done this time but the time I thought of it you were away on your hols lol!!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Aw thanks Leanne, yeah I am sure we are really neareach other we'll have to meetup for a wander some day. Toots survived fine and spent all her days outin the run bit.

YS thanks the one we wenntto had radiator and heated lamp in the house bit, double gates an outside bit cattoys and a log thing for her to climb on. She is home and seems none the worse for her ordeal and althoughthey shut at 4pm they said we could collect ertonight anytime so we got herhome.

Thanks Borderdawn I knew you did the kennels but didn't know about the cattery.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-06-2009, 09:23 PM
no prob's I was a bit slow thinking about it!! Yeah definately have to meet up soon