Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-06-2007, 05:25 PM

sony mavica digital camera

anyone still have a mavica camera ?? i've still got mine, it was one of the first digital cameras on the market ( about 10 yrs ago ). it takes floppy discs, WHAT i hear you all say ! yes, and you could get a floppy adapter that takes SONY memory sticks, so depending on the capacity of the stick, you can get hundreds of pics on on photo-shoot. it's got a 16x zoom lens and movie mode as well. max resolution is 1472x1104 . i still use mine but it's a bit bulky and heavy. it's a great standby if anything goes wrong with my DSLR.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
anyone still have a mavica camera ?? i've still got mine, it was one of the first digital cameras on the market ( about 10 yrs ago ). it takes floppy discs, WHAT i hear you all say ! yes, and you could get a floppy adapter that takes SONY memory sticks, so depending on the capacity of the stick, you can get hundreds of pics on on photo-shoot. it's got a 16x zoom lens and movie mode as well. max resolution is 1472x1104 . i still use mine but it's a bit bulky and heavy. it's a great standby if anything goes wrong with my DSLR.
here's a couple of pics of it, image size at max resolution is 5.5 meg.

Azz
Administrator
Male 

23-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Looks quite neat - post some pics taken with it
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Looks quite neat - post some pics taken with it
look in the thread i posted on thursday ( some for the oldies)

PS: the pics in thread (rotties waiting on mail were taken with it also, posted 15th june.