View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bobbym
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-10-2008, 07:06 PM
if you have the time and patience i would suggest a blaster. i know they can be expensive but they work really well driving out the water but also dead skin cells and dust etc. the trouble is that they are quite powerful and noisy so you need to be careful introducing them to your dog. two minutes max to start with then build it up.
good luck with whatever you choose.
ps. there is very little heat with a blaster
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2008, 10:08 AM
The whippets and the greyhounds are just towelled dry but I use my hair dryer on a cool setting on the setter although I wouldn't like to do a dog with more coat than she has with a hairdryer .It takes 3 hours to bath her trim her and dry her
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 11:01 AM
I use a hair dryer on Dita (the others won't let you they freak out) in winter so she doesn't get a chill but in summer I just let her air dry. I am just getting my pup accustomed to the hairdryer.

I think in moderation is fine I think its regular use that cause problems with drying the coat out, I always use a sprey on leave in conditioner after drying even after air drying.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3