View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jojo-eena
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-06-2007, 12:30 PM
Hi Colin, Unfortunately I couldn't veiw your video (but then again I should reallybe working so won't complain too loudly I will try at home later.
I know he's still young and has definately just had a large testosterone injection (he's an entire) which so doesn't help but I think because of other peoples veiw I want him to be extra obedient - lots of people come over to say hello and ask what he is and then as soon as I say they physically recoil, as if now that they know what he is makes him agressive - 'now you know he'll have to drag you off by your face into the woods and eat you' type thing which is really trying. Anyway, yesterday he was my angel boy, played nicely with his toys, didn't chase Figg once and came when called (well most of the time anyway) so I'm keeping the pressure up with the training (interspersed with fun of course) and hopefully he'll keep on improving )
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-06-2007, 12:37 PM
I totally understand where you are coming from, it's exactly the stand I took when I bought Syd, because of his breed and other people's view of that, I decided he was going to be the best behaved and best trained dog out there. With a lot of effort it paid off and we frequently get comments about how well behaved he is. He's just turned 2 and is an absolute star.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2