Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-12-2012, 11:40 PM

Sol - 9 year old male Staffie

Sol, Staffie, DOB 22.01.03 – Godstone, Surrey

Homing Requirements: Sol requires a stable home where the agenda can address his needs as a lively yet older boy. Sol is proven with babies and upwards but would prefer visiting children rather than live in.

His Story: Sol has been owned since a pup. Has a clean bill of health, skin issues as a young dog have cleared now. His family find it difficult to meet his needs with tiny toddlers. Fully insured, neutered, chipped and vax'd. Now in kennels near Godstone, Surrey.

Advert: Sol is a Staffie with bags of character. He has settled with age but is still lively and 'a cheeky monkey opportunist!' He travels using a harness clipped to the seat belt and enjoys the car. He is exercised on a short lead as his recall isn’t reliable. He hasn't been allowed upstairs, but loves to join you on the sofa for cuddles.

Sol is a slender framed Staffie with a lovely brindle coat and white blaze on his chest. He has a greying muzzle and is 9 years young. Sweet in ways he is tender and caring and accepts house rules with the exception of any plate left carelessly around ... it will be emptied of its content with relish! Who couldn't love this guy. Ideal for first time dog people.

Please note that this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue. We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their life long homes. We currently have approx. 80 dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-04-2013, 08:04 PM
Delighted to see an old friend again on Saturday and even more delighted to learn that he is going into foster with Nic for 6 weeks!!!!

I think Sol was pretty excited by the news too! I caught up with him on the cat walk while he posed for the camera and this is what he had to say ...

Video: Sol the Talking Staffie!

"Sorry what did you say, I didn't quite catch that?"

"You said something about an Easter present ... I'm all ears"!

"Really! I'm going into foster with Nic for 6 WEEEEEEEKS"?!

"I'm packed, let's get the hell outta here"!

Sol walked off with his fosterer and rugger ball and didn't look back!

Sol is still available for adoption and very much need a forever home.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Oh the noises Staffies make! They are hilarious! Hope he finds a home.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Sol is still available for adoption!
Closed Thread