View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 06:40 AM
let us all know how it goes!!! We're booked in for the evening in september at Leeds, we'll probably set off three hours early considering it only takes one that tells you how often we get lost at leeds!!!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Shona and Nicola , my name is Suzanne. I'll probably leave my house at 6. I have to drive along Edinburgh City Bypass and it will be a bit busy at that time. I'd rather be there early than rushing in the door at the last minute. Don't know about anyone else but I'm already thinking about teaching Missy to dance , I just haven't told her yet . Looking forward to meeting you both. Eunice , sorry to hear you can't go. I got the last 2 tickets on Friday , and Mary Ray only comes to Scotland once a year. There is going to be an evening with Jan Fennell in Broxburn too. I think it's September but I'll find out for definite and let everyone know.
Oh, i'd be interested in seeing Jan Fennell. I've read a few of her books and got her DVD. Do let us know if you hear anything about it, Missysmum.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 12:34 PM
We're leaving Port Glasgow at around 3.30. There's roadworks on the motorway between us and Glasgow, and i'll likely be chockers anyway at tea time, so we're hoping not to be stuck in traffic too long. We also want to go for something to eat before Mary. I'm not a happy bunny if i've not been fed. Plus, we always give ourselves a wee bit of time to get lost and then find our way!
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Tickets for the Wiccaweys event are still available, please start thinking about booking now if you are interested. This event has been widely publicised and there are limited spaces
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 03:36 PM
off to get ready now, will start a new thread when we get back telling you all how it went x shona x
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4