View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Awww they are all gorgeous Nat, I bet you have your work cut out cleaning all them out. Do you find that the house rabbits are clean in the house - don't they wee and poo on the carpet? I have never had a house rabbit but have often wondered how you train them. How old is Bailey, he's really cute. And was Muffin old or did he get ill, he was lovely as well
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Thanks Fred our garden is quite big as each of the rabbits have there own runs

LOL Dawn yes i like duck too, duck pancakes my fave I dont really think of them as pets tbh there wild
But i dont eat rabbit
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Hiya Foxy,
Yes they are clean there litter trained so only go to the loo in there trays and there quite easy to train too. Yes it does take abit to clean them out 8 cages Muffin died of head tilt its where there head total goes to the side, its really horrible and cant be cured. The vet said it was the worst case he had ever seen, his head was said bad he couldnt lift it off the floor and his eyes kept rolling back because he was so stressed, so the kindest thing to do was pts, so I did, It was so horrible to see him like that, I had hand reared him from a baby.
Bailey I only had him for 2 weeks, he was bought from a pet shop. Big mistake I only normally buy from breeders or keep babies from my own litters, but I couldnt resist him and he was the colour I had wanted for ages. He came to use with an abcess in his stomach, which I didnt know about as i couldnt feel it, then a week into having his i felt a lump so rushed him to the vet. But as he was so small he just fitted in my hand, he wouldnt make the op, so the i had to hand feed him and then he just went down hill and in the end wouldnt eat so the vet had to pts . I was so upset that the petshop could sell him me, he had not been checked over by a vet and we spent a fortune on vet bills, so i went back to them and told them waht had happened as they couldnt give one I was so cross, and after talking to the manager the offered to pay for the rabbit but no bills. It wasnt about the money it was the fact they didnt care. I wouldnt buy from a pet shop again Sorry for ranting on
I you want any more info about house training or anything just let me know
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Aww your rabbits and guinea pig are beautifull!

I love your little herqulin one, one I kept from my litter is herqulin.
(baby) Louie -->
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3