doesn't she just
it's so hard to know where to post her up
because she is dog aggressive, it seems pointless posting her on dog forums
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2010, 07:20 PM
OMG she has lost alot since we saw her.

Isn't there anyone who could offer a home, I know you say she is dog aggression, and I know she barks when you go over to her, but she really is a lovely girl
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2010, 07:32 PM
I really hope she is 'saved', poor girl xxxx
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2010, 09:51 PM
are any lovely members here, members on other forums that could possibly post her onto them please
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-06-2010, 10:00 PM
I'm wondering if she's out of a litter of St x American Bulldogs that were advertised a few years back.......What have they guessed her age at ?
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
I'm wondering if she's out of a litter of St x American Bulldogs that were advertised a few years back.......What have they guessed her age at ?
approximately 4 they say ?

http://www.eastmidlandsdogrescue.org..._a_home_6.html
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-06-2010, 10:14 PM
It's been about that long ago - the litter were advertised elsewhere (another forum that has since closed down) some time back - the puppies were really distinctive (like Melissa) so I am wondering whether she is a puppy out of that litter. I'm trying to find information on the advert for you but have hit a brick wall - If I do find it I'll post it for you.
It certainly would explain the dog aggression (Am Bulls, can be dog aggressive) - I remember this litter standing out for me at the time as the thread went on and on regarding why the owner bothered breeding the cross in the first, maybe with a bit of luck someone here was a member of the same place and will remember the litter
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
It's been about that long ago - the litter were advertised elsewhere (another forum that has since closed down) some time back - the puppies were really distinctive (like Melissa) so I am wondering whether she is a puppy out of that litter. I'm trying to find information on the advert for you but have hit a brick wall - If I do find it I'll post it for you.
It certainly would explain the dog aggression (Am Bulls, can be dog aggressive) - I remember this litter standing out for me at the time as the thread went on and on regarding why the owner bothered breeding the cross in the first, maybe with a bit of luck someone here was a member of the same place and will remember the litter
thanks Nicci that would be great if you could find something out about her past, and what her cross really is. that's if she is out of the same litter you mention.
fredsmumshelley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-06-2010, 05:42 PM
hi guys
it breaks my heart to see poor melissa still in rescue and looking so sad, all she wants is lots of cuddles and kisses, she responds well to commands when out walking with her, its just a shame she is so dog agressive, ive e-mailed the rescue to see how shes doing and let them know that im back on the mission to find the girl a home

lets all keep our fingers crossed she finds a lovng home very very soon xxx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4