Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2006, 09:54 AM

cavaliers barking alerts fire

I got up at 3am cos my girls were barking and growling i let them out as at the bottom of our garden there are garages some council owned but many knocked through and used by the homeowners here I could here like a popping sound the girls were going crazy .... I hushed them all back in but one in particular Bonnie kept on at the back door I went upstairs where from the bathroom window i saw a bright orange glow realised there was a fire I rang 999 ...no one was awake i banged the neighbours on the end and we quickly got the rabbits away from the garage wall we then had to wake the whole block ..it was really alight buy now and not just one garage ...it turned out to be a moped that some little ****s had stolen was lent against the end wall and set on fire 06 plate so some poor souls pride and joy had gone ..fire brigade were great one garage had stored gas canisters in so thank god the girls barked ....the whole area today stinks really bad
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2006, 09:57 AM
Well done Inca and the girls!!!!!!

Must have been really scary for you all but glad that everyone is safe and well
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Bloomin heck Inca - you and your girls deserve a medal, you saved the lives of the rabbits and can you imagine if those gas cannisters had gone up

Well done to all of you and thank god you are all okay.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2006, 10:16 AM
we are all fine ....not the best way to meet hunky firemen at 3am in ya PJ's with hair like a mop
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Like we always say " dogs generally bark for a reason"!
and their sense of smell is incredible.

Good job you got up to them!! and well done to Bonnie.

I suppose they think that is entertaining!!! and burning some innocent's motorbike !!! who will be devastated this morning to find it!!

I would have thought you would have had a quick spruce up before coming face to face with those incredibably fit hunks Lise xxx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2006, 11:19 AM
the police have just left they wanted a statement but sadly i didn't see anything but the cuplrits were seen on CCTV pushing it up the road but they haven't got any faces ....shame the police told me it was a young lads new moped he got 4 weeks ago for his 16th Birthday how soul destoying
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
we are all fine ....not the best way to meet hunky firemen at 3am in ya PJ's with hair like a mop
Oh yes - I never thought about the firemen............ - I'm slipping aren't I?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2006, 12:19 PM
the police have just left they wanted a statement but sadly i didn't see anything but the cuplrits were seen on CCTV pushing it up the road but they haven't got any faces ....shame the police told me it was a young lads new moped he got 4 weeks ago for his 16th Birthday how soul destoying

There are some really evil teenagers out there aren't there when they would do this to someones property - hope they get whats coming to them really soon
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2006, 12:31 PM
The police have asked the council to come and clean up wonder how long that will take ..yes what a shame for that poor lad he reported it stolen at 6.30am
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2006, 12:38 PM
The police have asked the council to come and clean up wonder how long that will take ..yes what a shame for that poor lad he reported it stolen at 6.30am
If its anything like our council...........forever They should bring back the birch and give these yobs a public flogging if they find out who they are - it's the very least they deserve
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >